a shout out to your community.

If tl; dr, feel free to skip to the middle.

I have played all the final fantasy games and spin offs up until 12. I skipped out on 12/2 and 13. I got excited for the series again when I saw xiv. After seeing all the reviews, I decided to skip out on it as well. When I saw what yoshi p had done with arr, I got interested. This is where the rp community comes in. I am traditionally hard core when it comes to mmo games.  I was part of many world first, top dps or heals, pvp rank..... groups in past games but I have grown up a bit and don't have as much time. I went and bought a ps3, preordered ps4 as I had played ffxi on ps2 with dial up and decided I was going to play a more relaxed style. Searching ffxiv, I came across many videos hyping the community. I had never tried rp but it always seemed intriguing. Now was the time. 

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD, ATLEAST FOR ME...

as I searched more videos, I came across alothea`s "I remember" video. I told my wife do you remember when we first married and I played ffxi, well this video reminds me of it, check it out. Her gaming experience is pac man, mario bros, mario kart and dancing games. After watching the video she said I think I want to play with you.

Anyhow. I am now a rp`er and so is my wife... I hope. Thanks.

P.S. likely gilgamesh lala bard and "I don't know anything about classes, i'll decide later..." looking for a welcoming group of friends that welcome those new to rp.

It tl; dr, feel free to skip to the middle.

I have played all the final fantasy games and spin offs up until 12. I skipped out on 12/2 and 13. I got excited for the series again when I saw xiv. After seeing all the reviews, I decided to skip out on it as well. When I saw what yoshi p had done with arr, I got interested. This is where the rp community comes in. I am traditionally hard core when it comes to mmo games.  I was part of many world first, top dps or heals, pvp rank..... groups in past games but I have grown up a bit and don't have as much time. I went and bought a ps3, preordered ps4 as I had played ffxi on ps2 with dial up and decided I was going to play a more relaxed style. Searching ffxiv, I came across many videos hyping the community. I had never tried rp but it always seemed intriguing. Now was the time. 

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD, ATLEAST FOR ME...

as I searched more videos, I came across alothea`s "I remember" video. I told my wife do you remember when we first married and I played ffxi, well this video reminds me of it, check it out. Her gaming experience is pac man, mario bros, mario kart and dancing games. After watching the video she said I think I want to play with you.

Anyhow. I am now a rp`er and so is my wife... I hope. Thanks.

P.S. likely gilgamesh lala bard and "I don't know anything about classes, i'll decide later..." looking for a welcoming group of friends new to rp.

A fantastic and very warm story. I am always so envious of couples who rp together. Welcome to the site, feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to roleplaying with you.

We're happy to have you here, and I'm glad that my I Remember touched a chord with you! Thanks for giving our game and our community a try. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

I see I misspelled your name, sorry.

Quite alright. No worries~!