i have question about rings and earrings?

They do! It also cool to see how other characters accessorize during roleplay. It's not unusual to see people take off important pieces of their gear like earrings and jewelry if they're playing a thief who wants to look ordinary, or a character who's not supposed to look wealthy. On the other hand, you can see characters decked out in beautiful pieces or mix and match them with your outfits. It's pretty cool. I know my inventory is pretty packed with a bunch of small stuff like that.

well i wanted my charactor to have a ear rings in his eyes kinda like a badboy style or maybe a neckless of the goddess he sereves i dont know if that kind neckless is in the game

well i wanted my charactor to have a ear rings in his eyes kinda like a badboy style or maybe a neckless of the goddess he sereves i dont know if that kind neckless is even in the game

well... you can just let folks know about the eye rings for RP purposes, so people can handwave and 'see/notice' it.

Earrings autoslot to the ears, rings to the fingers, necklace to the neck.

Sorry...  :( cheek/brow/tongue/nose/nipple/multiple ear/belly etc... not 'visually' possible

I think the only piece of gear that doesn't show up on your character now are the belts. They didn't show up on characters in the beta and I remember reading that they took our belt display for some reason, this could change though and I really hope it does so we can see some of the cool sashes and belts used in RP outfits.

I think the only piece of gear that doesn't show up on your character now are the belts. They didn't show up on characters in the beta and I remember reading that they took our belt display for some reason, this could change though and I really hope it does so we can see some of the cool sashes and belts used in RP outfits.

I don't have the dev post reference handy, but I believe the reason they took the belts away was to simplify the creation of armor, as they no longer had to worry about whether the belts would clip and whether the armor would look good with the existing belt models. FWIW, there are armors that have belts built-in, though that's not exactly the same thing.

I don't have the dev post reference handy, but I believe the reason they took the belts away was to simplify the creation of armor, as they no longer had to worry about whether the belts would clip and whether the armor would look good with the existing belt models. FWIW, there are armors that have belts built-in, though that's not exactly the same thing.

Yeah, and now half the robe models look incomplete because they're missing the rope/sash around the waist. :(