Yeldir, scholar errant.

I. Basic Info

• Character:  Yeldir Melfusor
  • Linkshells:  Limitless Sky, The Silver Anvil
  • Primary RP linkshell:  The Silver Anvil

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):  Light to Medium.
    I roleplay to accentuate and improve my game experience, and to further immerse myself in Eorzea and my character.  I do not play FFXIV to roleplay.  I roleplay because I am playing FFXIV.  Expect to see me out of character in raids, duty finder, and FATEs, and in character everywhere else.  If I am not clearing content, I can be approached at any time, any you can be assured of top quality banter. Yeldir is an off-beat intellectual type, and loves to discuss history, art, magic and architecture.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    At the discretion of the individuals involved.  I do not generally involve myself in any RP combat that doesn't have a pre-arranged winner for the purpose of carrying a story forward.  I have no interest in RP combat for other purposes.  (This may change with the introduction game-based PVP combat.)

• Views on IC romance:
    :bomb:

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Harmless fun!

• Views on lore:
    I like to stay within FFXIV's canon.  I am not opposed to extra-canonical elements, as long as they relate to and peacefully coexist with Eorzea and her story in a way that feels rooted in the game's lore, without contradicting anything important.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Everyone is free to do as they like, as far as I'm concerned.  I prefer to speak and act as Yeldir would in most situations, in any chat or channel.  Respect the wishes of the people you're playing with, and everything sorts itself out.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Central