•  
  • Characters: Renna Xai

• Primary character: Renna Xai

• Linkshells: Looking for a home

• Primary RP linkshell: Still looking

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I would label myself as a medium to heavy roleplayer. I'm always in character as situations allow. I do run all aspects of end game, so RP depends on the group I'm with.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
     RP combat is situational. If it's our first time running a dungeon or raid, probably not. If it's our 100th time, RP away. As for injuries, I personally find them annoying. I was in a heavy RP LS for about 2 months, and we had like 6 people get injuries on different days. Everyone was laying around, wanting taken care of. Fun. I think injury roleplay should be used scarcely. Take your raise, and shake it off.

• Views on IC romance:
     I'm ok with romance, as long as it makes sense for the characters. I personally have never had any of my characters in a relationship, since we were all focused on that whole "Dalamud is falling, Garlean's are invading" thing. Perhaps in A Realm Reborn.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
     RP is the best part of MMORPGs in my mind. I absolutely love losing myself in my character, and living in our world as it comes to me. I've never attempted any RP family ties, as folks tend to come and go on any online game. I'm sure it could make for some fun RP when they disappear, but I won't waste my time "looking" for them while they're playing another game. That said, I don't mind helping others look for their family :)

• Views on lore:
     I do enjoy the lore for our game. I admit, I'm no expert on the subject, as I did blast through many cutscenes. But I have a knowledge and respect for our game's lore, and RP according to it's needs.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
     /say and emotes are my most used forms of communication for roleplay. As for linkshells, that all depends on the rules they've set forth. Some use it for IC, some OOC, I just follow as needed.

III. Other Info

•  

• Timezone: Eastern

• Contact info: Usually you can get a hold of me on twitter @RennaXai or through PM here or on enjin @ http://www.enjin.com/profile/3234920

Oh, hey Renna!  As you can probably guess, I've decided to cast my lot in with the trailblazers and knuckleheads on Gilgamesh.  I wish you well on your new adventure.  Maybe we'll bump into each other again in the future.

For you other Balmungians reading this, let me endorse her completely.  She's a great gal, and a lot of fun to chat with.  Look her up.