Hello everyone~

Zethie

Uh hello everyone.. I finally made an account after lurking for a few days and I'm very timid about making this post because I'm very shy and I'm not really good with introductions ehehehe.. Anyways I guess I'll start now since I'm already in the middle of it!~

The other MMO's I've played have been Tera online,WoW,Neverwinter(only for a bit never really got into it),Rift (Again couldn't get into it..), and Aion.

As for RP experience.. I've started roleplaying when I was about 13 or 14 though still to this day I don't think I'm good at it ehehehe but it is enjoyable! I've had an idea for a name for my character but from what I've seen it wouldn't fit the naming convention for a Miqo'te of either clan. I'm also aiming to be a medium or heavy role player.

As for sharing anything from my real life I'm 18 years old and male, I'm going into my senior year of high school again due to problem's I've had as a freshman. My hobbies when I'm not on my computer or gaming is fishing and cooking/baking I'm currently unemployed at the moment but looking with little success.. I also enjoy reading I love to read books and fan fiction. That's all I have to say for now that I can think off.. So I'm going to go back to hiding now! Now wheres the table to hide under..

Welcome aboard, Zethie!  I think your introduction was great.  No need to be shy here. You're among career, lifelong weirdos, who want to befriend pretty much everybody!

I played WoW and Rift a lot too, during their golden ages. They both had amazing world PVP for a while, which is something I've always enjoyed.

Have you decided what server you're going to play on?

That's a smart move.  Either server has something unique to offer.  Balmung, especially, will be more stable and less frustrating in the short term.  Gilgamesh has the task of carving out a niche for itself in a wild and heavily populated environment. 

Hit me up in Eorzea sometime, for some light-hearted in-character banter!

Weeeeelllllllcoooommmeee!

*opens creaky door*

Mind yer head and proceed into the Main Hallway....

*candles flicker against dark shadows*

*floorboards creak and strange sounds emanate from the walls and behind closed doors*

*from somewhere, a bloodcurdling scream*

... Pardon... Griefer passing...

This way....

*opens door to bright room filled with balloons, great music and food and lots of people*

Welcome!

.... this moment of silliness was brought to you by....

:D

Weeeeelllllllcoooommmeee!

*opens creaky door*

Mind yer head and proceed into the Main Hallway....

*candles flicker against dark shadows*

*floorboards creak and strange sounds emanate from the walls and behind closed doors*

*from somewhere, a bloodcurdling scream*

... Pardon... Griefer passing...

This way....

*opens door to bright room filled with balloons, great music and food and lots of people*

Welcome!

.... this moment of silliness was brought to you by....

:D

I think im terrified now..