I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Myavar Hla'Rahel
  • Primary character: Myavar Hla'Rahel
  • Linkshells: Not in a Linkshell currently
  • Primary RP linkshell: n/a

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium-heavy; I like to stay in character as much as possible, but everyone has moments where it's just as fun to not RP and do normal PvE things. After all, some dungeon loot makes for awesome RP garb :3

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I did a lot of RP combat in GW2, and occasionally it would go well. Without a duel system, though, it can go downhill really fast with god-modding. As a healer character, though, anything she'll be doing in combat will be on the mending side of things instead of the inflicting.

• Views on IC romance:

• At present I have zero desire for any kind of IC romance RP. I'm fully aware that RL is separate from RP, but as a married woman I'm just flat out not comfortable with it involving my own character. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I'm very interested  in the unique "family" RP that comes with being a Duskwight. It's a family, within a family, within an even bigger family! Beyond that the only non-romantic RP I'm not fond of is slave RP that gets taken to those dark places where everyone goes ">.>; .. <.<; .."*slowly backs away*

• Views on lore:

• I love the lore we have, but I wish it held more fine details about the races/clans/nations. Things that would help in the field of RP. On the flip side of that I can understand why it's a benefit for it to be a generalized lore, because it allows RPers to create very unique characters that aren't hindered by too rigid of predefined guidelines.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• /say will almost always be IC for me. Unless a situation obviously isn't a RP encounter I try to keep as much OOC out of the chat to reduce clutter as possible. As far as other chat types, it can vary depending on the current need/or guild type. I've been in guilds where /g chat was required to be IC at all times, and others where it was always OOC. I'm flexible.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Central
  • Contact info: I can be contacted here on the forums via PM

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]