First Round on Me!

Hi everyone! 

My favorite part of any adventure is that moment when you're all at the tavern laughing at who did the most stupid thing and just enjoying all the shiny's!

Of course the next morning is usually dreaded, but hey you live with that.

I've been playing mmo's and rpgs since I was little (Dad got me into Fantasy/Sci Fi) but my first long term MMO was XI where I was on Ifrit.  I played a little WoW but it didn't quite fulfill what I wanted which was community and story.  I love to write and weave new stories so I'm always looking for new muses.

IRL, I work on Capitol Hill.  So not much of an outlet there.  I keep this to myself most of the time and would love to move into game design.  

Anyway if you're looking for someone to share a drink and have a conversation say hello.  Oh and while I'm a legacy player I'm thinking about avoiding the whole thing.  See the world again through newborn eyes.

In FFXI I played Si as a ranger/brd for the first two tests and on the third stage as a thaumaturge.  Either way she's fun outgoing, fun loving and always looking for a new adventure to add to her tales.

Si

Hi everyone! 

My favorite part of any adventure is that moment when you're all at the tavern laughing at who did the most stupid thing and just enjoying all the shiny's!

Of course the next morning is usually dreaded, but hey you live with that.

I've been playing mmo's and rpgs since I was little (Dad got me into Fantasy/Sci Fi) but my first long term MMO was XI where I was on Ifrit.  I played a little WoW but it didn't quite fulfill what I wanted which was community and story.  I love to write and weave new stories so I'm always looking for new muses.

IRL, I work on Capitol Hill.  So not much of an outlet there.  I keep this to myself most of the time and would love to move into game design.  

Anyway if you're looking for someone to share a drink and have a conversation say hello.  Oh and while I'm a legacy player I'm thinking about avoiding the whole thing.  See the world again through newborn eyes.

Si

Welcome to the site! Look forward to roleplaying with you and hope to see you at the Gilgamesh rp events!