I have no idea what to write.. kwerk?

Zoxx

Hello everyone!

I'm Zoxx (Or Matt when I'm not sitting in this chair) and I'm really glad to be a part of this community. 

I'll try not to bore you with a wall of text describing my MMORPG history, so I'll keep it short.

Ultima Online (3 years on and off)

Get ganked a thousand times.

"WHY GOD WHY"

Met tons of cool people. 

Established my love of MMOs.

World of Warcraft (2004-Present on and off)

I had the most fun in Burning Crusade, discovered that I love PvE progression, though I haven't raided regularly for a long time. Currently playing a few characters to waste time with a friend who is also joining me on my Realm Reborn adventure.

Lots of Over-Hyped games that ended with disappointment (2008-2012)

Spend a week getting to maximum level (alone), be really disappointed with the lack of end-game. Leave before my month trial is up.

I'm not really proud of how my approach to MMOs has been as of late, but a change of perspective and an effort to find a solid group of people to enjoy A Realm Reborn with is what I'm hoping will turn things around.

As for my role play experience, it's next to non-existent. I met the friend I'll be playing ARR with through the role play guild he ran and learned the basics (but haven't RP'd in almost a year), other than that, I'm still learning.

After a lot of consideration, I've decided that I'll be rolling my Highlander on the Balmung server. 

If anyone is recruiting for a linkshell, please send me a message and I'd love to talk with you. I figure now is as good a time as any to find a spot for myself :)

I made this post a lot longer than I anticipated. Good on you if you read the whole thing! Here's a llama with a Final Fantasy-esque haircut as a reward.

Hipster-llama-l.jpg

OMG ZOXX!

Hey old friend! It is really great to see so many familiar faces coming to ffxiv. Welcome to the RPC.

You may or may not remember me but we were in Infamy together in TERA.

Hey! I was hoping to run into some old Infamy people :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Zoxx (Or Matt when I'm not sitting in this chair) and I'm really glad to be a part of this community. 

I'll try not to bore you with a wall of text describing my MMORPG history, so I'll keep it short.

Ultima Online (3 years on and off)

Get ganked a thousand times.

"WHY GOD WHY"

Met tons of cool people. 

Established my love of MMOs.

World of Warcraft (2004-Present on and off)

I had the most fun in Burning Crusade, discovered that I love PvE progression, though I haven't raided regularly for a long time. Currently playing a few characters to waste time with a friend who is also joining me on my Realm Reborn adventure.

Lots of Over-Hyped games that ended with disappointment (2008-2012)

Spend a week getting to maximum level (alone), be really disappointed with the lack of end-game. Leave before my month trial is up.

I'm not really proud of how my approach to MMOs has been as of late, but a change of perspective and an effort to find a solid group of people to enjoy A Realm Reborn with is what I'm hoping will turn things around.

As for my role play experience, it's next to non-existent. I met the friend I'll be playing ARR with through the role play guild he ran and learned the basics (but haven't RP'd in almost a year), other than that, I'm still learning.

After a lot of consideration, I've decided that I'll be rolling my Highlander on the Balmung server. 

If anyone is recruiting for a linkshell, please send me a message and I'd love to talk with you. I figure now is as good a time as any to find a spot for myself :)

I made this post a lot longer than I anticipated. Good on you if you read the whole thing! Here's a llama with a Final Fantasy-esque haircut as a reward.

Hipster-llama-l.jpg

Ok not matter what else has been said, this post is full of win due to this llama!

2 thumbs and a tail up!

I wonder who that sucker is.