What's up?

Hey guys. A few people from ffxivrealm.com had introduced me to this website so I figured I join in. After hearing so much about the "RPC" in 1.0, I was very interested in joining.

I just recently got into FF in general and currently trying to play catch up. Although I'm fairly new to the series, I have been role playing quite a bit in the past but especially on the erotic side (don't know if that would actually fly that way here, but it won't be a problem). I also sometimes write fan-fictions as well.

I have though, played the closed beta and my favorite class so far is the Pugilist. The character I am currently developing is a Miqo'te named Chiyo, or Chi for short. Usually, my characters would be female who interestedly enough, likes other females (yeah, I like gay people, sue me :P). I will be playing on the PS3 and I might get the Collector's Edition.

Oh yeah. I should post this template thing too, do I?

--MMORPG background

It's hard for me to hold an interest for an MMO for long, especially if the community to bad or weak or if it's one of those "Pay to Win" BS, but I really like what I've seen in ARR. I used to play Trickster online and Dungeon Fighter but apparently, those to are canned now. I also play League of Legends if that actually counts but that game is also pissing me off. I now play Elsword on and off.

--RP experience

A member of Elliquiy, an adult forum for erotic play, but also played a variety of other RPs in the past three years. But yeah, as you can see, I'm a perv. ._.

--Character ideas/info

Working on my Miqo'te as maintained earlier. Her main class is Pugilist of course. She is lousy based on Goku from DBZ personally wised, as least for the time being. I also have some plans for an Ezezen arcanist

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Friends from the other site I maintained.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

All three. It really depends. I would like to balance out RPing and actually leveling up. I also have real life to consider so...

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Not at the moment. There isn't much to say, really.

I think that's all that needs to be said. Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all. :D 

Chiyo Yami