RP guild interest check

A couple of friends of mine are picking up/have already picked up FFXIV and I had been thinking about a merchanting guild (Something of an IC auction house) that would be run inside of either the guild house or as a weekly event in one of the cities. Roughly, for those of you familiar, it would be something along the lines of the .hack guild TaN (Trust and Nimble). We would also have a small salvage/adventuring group sent out for game-mastered/dungeon-mastered events.

I've read some posts about there being no /roll system currently implemented but I imagine that if none is implemented, I trust that someone will create an add-on for it before long. It would be a pretty heavy-RP guild, all things considered. Minor PvE content may or may not be run IC (nothing with a huge lore impact will be downed, no kills claimed beyond "monster x in zone x").

I was wondering what you guys think about a guild like that. I've already started lining up a Dunesfolk Lalafell character for the occasion.

A couple of friends of mine are picking up/have already picked up FFXIV and I had been thinking about a merchanting guild (Something of an IC auction house) that would be run inside of either the guild house or as a weekly event in one of the cities. Roughly, for those of you familiar, it would be something along the lines of the .hack guild TaN (Trust and Nimble). We would also have a small salvage/adventuring group sent out for game-mastered/dungeon-mastered events.

I've read some posts about there being no /roll system currently implemented but I imagine that if none is implemented, I trust that someone will create an add-on for it before long. It would be a pretty heavy-RP guild, all things considered. Minor PvE content may or may not be run IC (nothing with a huge lore impact will be downed, no kills claimed beyond "monster x in zone x").

I was wondering what you guys think about a guild like that. I've already started lining up a Dunesfolk Lalafell character for the occasion.

Add-Ons will not be implemented for quite a long time, so you'd have little to work with besides out-of-game dice rollers.

It's a novel idea, but merchant companies are not lacking. Although your interest of a 'IC Auction House' is an interesting hook.

Not terribly interested myself, but wished to let you know that Add-Ons are scheduled in the future, not anytime soon.