Rping on Gilgamesh? Facts and Fiction

Sorry I wasn't chatting in the LS or RPing at all during the beta guys.

I was WAAAAAY too busy having a blast. I was able to get LNC to 17, PUG to 15, CNJ to 2 (lolcure). And get pretty far down the main quest.

All in all? I'm enjoying myself way too much. But expect me to join you a lot once launch hits. ;)

Gotcha you already know there is a pearl waiting for you as well. Thank you again for that 4chan information. It really made a difference.

Not a problem sir, and I already have a pearl. Though the name of the one whom gave me it escapes my memory at the moment. I was too busy doing 17 things at once. :P

*UPDATE

Forgive me for putting this here so late. The linkshells are nearly to seventy. This was the case in the last few hours of open beta as we had picked up more new members.

Please I know many of you don't like Skype but we don't want anyone feeling left out or second class if they have to join one of the alternate ooc/ic hub linkshells. Join the Skype chats if you are able. You can also find it free in the ios and Android markets to use on smartphones.

I will be around the entire week of actual launch and all day this Saturday the 24th. Just remember that both Limitless Sky and Coalition OOC are JUST chat channels for the server for roleplayers. Start your own linkshells and free companies as neither of the hubs will function in that manner. They are just hubs for rpers new to the server or without knowledge of the RPC to get recruited to mingle and find what they are looking for from there and to test ideas and concepts on their peers. Limitless Sky is an IC hub for those who wish to ic chat while leveling.

See you all on Saturday.

*UPDATE

Forgive me for putting this here so late. The linkshells are nearly to seventy. This was the case in the last few hours of open beta as we had picked up more new members.

Please I know many of you don't like Skype but we don't want anyone feeling left out or second class if they have to join one of the alternate ooc/ic hub linkshells. Join the Skype chats if you are able. You can also find it free in the ios and Android markets to use on smartphones.

I will be around the entire week of actual launch and all day this Saturday the 24th. Just remember that both Limitless Sky and Coalition OOC are JUST chat channels for the server for roleplayers. Start your own linkshells and free companies as neither of the hubs will function in that manner. They are just hubs for rpers new to the server or without knowledge of the RPC to get recruited to mingle and find what they are looking for from there and to test ideas and concepts on their peers. Limitless Sky is an IC hub for those who wish to ic chat while leveling.

See you all on Saturday.

What's the limit on the linkshells?  Sorry all this is new to me.

If anyone is interested in making a new LS I'd be into that.  I apologize, I don't do Skype for reasons ranging form having my voice made fun of to being sexually harassed on it and if I get forced into it because I can't get into an OOC/RP linkshell I'd be sad.  :cry:

*UPDATE

See you all on Saturday.

What's the limit on the linkshells?  Sorry all this is new to me.

If anyone is interested in making a new LS I'd be into that.  I apologize, I don't do Skype for reasons ranging form having my voice made fun of to being sexually harassed on it and if I get forced into it because I can't get into an OOC/RP linkshell I'd be sad.  :cry:

128 members, if you participated on Skype it would be through text chat. I don't do voice chatting much myself. Skype can be hooked up to just have your standard text chatrooms.