Looking forwards to RP on a new game!

Keldion

MMORPG background

- World of Warcraft

- Neverwinter

- Guild Wars 2

RP experience

Been roleplaying for years on the three games stated above (apart from Neverwinter ofc, fairly new out)

Character ideas/info

I'm still considering most of this, i'm new to this so I have a ton of lore to read. My current interests are leaning towards a Miqo'te Male marauder. having said that i've never roleplayed a magic based character, and the black mage armor is really making me lean towards it just because of how cool it looks.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Got into the Beta randomly, considered dropping WoW and switching my subscription to this, and thus, the first thing I did was googled what realm is used for roleplay and huzzah!

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Heavy, but open to anyone of any kind, afterall, new roleplayers need to learn.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I live in the Uk, recently accepted into university to study Video Game Design (3D modelling etc.), i'm a major fan of motocross and downhill mountain biking.

MMORPG background

- World of Warcraft

- Neverwinter

- Guild Wars 2

RP experience

Been roleplaying for years on the three games stated above (apart from Neverwinter ofc, fairly new out)

Character ideas/info

I'm still considering most of this, i'm new to this so I have a ton of lore to read. My current interests are leaning towards a Miqo'te Male marauder. having said that i've never roleplayed a magic based character, and the black mage armor is really making me lean towards it just because of how cool it looks.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Got into the Beta randomly, considered dropping WoW and switching my subscription to this, and thus, the first thing I did was googled what realm is used for roleplay and huzzah!

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Heavy, but open to anyone of any kind, afterall, new roleplayers need to learn.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I live in the Uk, recently accepted into university to study Video Game Design (3D modelling etc.), i'm a major fan of motocross and downhill mountain biking.

Welcome to the site! Those looking to help new rpers are always welcome here!

Welcome to the RPC.

There are some threads that you may find of particular interest to EU players.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2846

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3423

There is also a EU OOC Linkshell planned for the server Balmung.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3026

Cheers, i'll definately keep these in mind. I'm joining the fresh starters on Gilgamesh for now. An alt will most likely be created at a later date though ^^

Welcome to the party, Kel! I think Rock there is in early access, so he'll get you set up with the coalition OOC linkshell (we're going to need a second one by the time of release, which is troubling...)

If you need anything, or have any questions (like working the character wiki), just ask. Be sure to check out the Gilgamesh events - the next one coming up is the beach party, which you don't want to miss if you can avoid it.