Party Bug

Okay, so I went into a group for Sastasha, and then we were kicked from the instance with the 9000 bug, and now my group and I are stuck together...

Has anyone found a way to remove this bug? Everyone seems to have stopped talking about it in shout, nor has anyone replied to me, so I don't know if there's an easy fix or if everyone just stopped going into dungeons in general.

Other than that, how is everyone's day in FFXIV going?

There was someone in a Linkshell I'm in who mentioned that bug just shortly before I got DC'd. She didn't mention a way to fix it, however, and I can't get back in to ask her, sadly.  :-\

That sucks. I received the 9000 error in the party itself, then the 3102 one, then was able to log in and now I'm stuck in this party. Whyyyy didn't these come up during the first few betas. >_<

Welcome to the Void. Running joke with us. I've been in the void since yesterday. Its so bad that many people are falling to it. It has to do with the duty stuff are on another server. Problem is: when you get kicked out, or crash. It doesn't recognize you are done. So what happens is it thinks you are in it but you aren't. Hopefully they remove the social restrictions when doing an instanced quest/mission/whatever. That could fix it but that's only the outter layer of the problem. The other problem is simply they never expected such an overwhelming response of people.

Welcome to the Void. Running joke with us. I've been in the void since yesterday. Its so bad that many people are falling to it. It has to do with the duty stuff are on another server. Problem is: when you get kicked out, or crash. It doesn't recognize you are done. So what happens is it thinks you are in it but you aren't. Hopefully they remove the social restrictions when doing an instanced quest/mission/whatever. That could fix it but that's only the outter layer of the problem. The other problem is simply they never expected such an overwhelming response of people.

So, what would happen if we went back in? Would that recognize that we went through, and then allow us to finally leave?

So, what would happen if we went back in? Would that recognize that we went through, and then allow us to finally leave?

Nope, it won't let you back in. You'll keep crashing and getting error 9000 or 3102.

Nope, it won't let you back in. You'll keep crashing and getting error 9000 or 3102.

I'm skeptical that the emergency maintenance that they're doing will be successful.  I mean, it could be, but it doesn't involve server restarts, so...

And what all this sounds like, honestly, is that the servers aren't letting sessions go correctly.

I'm skeptical that the emergency maintenance that they're doing will be successful.  I mean, it could be, but it doesn't involve server restarts, so...

And what all this sounds like, honestly, is that the servers aren't letting sessions go correctly.

The servers are conspiring against us. xD Yesterday we pretty much broke them with the overflow of people, and then everyone stalked them just to get in. :C