Heyyyy!

Hi, I'm Simon Lannis and I'm an addict.

--MMORPG background

It all started when I was just a boy.  Age 13, actually.  I got hooked on an MMO known by few as World of Warcraft (On the street, we call it WoW).  I played it for about 5-6 years straight, and then, for the last three years, on and off.

Sometimes, friends would get me to try a little bit of GW2 or Rift.  I'd get addicted for a while, but eventually, it just wasn't enough, you know?  So, I'd go back to WoW or play some League of Legends (known as LoL at the time, heavy stuff). It wasn't easy, but I got through it.

--RP experience

RP? Well, I started about a year after I started WoW.  I suppose I never really took it very seriously until a friend got me hooked on GW2.  RP really helped me get through the tough times.  Even today, I RP just so I stay on track.   

How long?  Probably about eight or nine years, off and on.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I learned about you guys through a friend who's been going through the same things I have.  She just told me about it and then I googled it.  

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'd say I'm a medium RPer.  At some point, I tried heavy, but it was too overwhelming.  I take RPing just as seriously as the other aspects of whatever game I play!

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Oh, me?  Well, I'm 21 years old. Moving into my new apartment soon.  Things are going pretty well for me, and I'm still in recovery from my addiction.  I'm in college for psychology in Michigan. Still searching for a part-time job.  Things are getting better, I can feel it.

Unless, of course, a new game is being released soon...  That would ruin everything.

Insert monotone, in combination with vacant expressions.

"Hello Simon Lannis."

...I had to, anyways. Welcome to the RPC, we'll provide you with the necessary medication required to keep you sane. Unfortunately we're out of supply right now, and you'll have to go a bit Stir crazy in the wait until the launch of our new addictio- err, medication.

Hope to see you in FFXIV~!

"Hello Simon Lannis."

...I had to, anyways. Welcome to the RPC, we'll provide you with the necessary medication required to keep you sane. Unfortunately we're out of supply right now, and you'll have to go a bit Stir crazy lcolmein the wait until the launch of our new addictio- err, medication.

Welcome to the site glad to have you with us!

"Hello Simon Lannis."

...I had to, anyways. Welcome to the RPC, we'll provide you with the necessary medication required to keep you sane. Unfortunately we're out of supply right now, and you'll have to go a bit Stir crazy in the wait until the launch of our new addictio- err, medication.

It's been a hard past few days.  I appreciate your support in this ongoing struggle. :P