Greetings!

Hello everyone! I am Kheda, but I also go by Brii or Graive! I'm completely new to FF games in general, though I have read up on them. 

• --MMORPG background; I've played a number of MMOs in the past, though probably not as many as most others have. I've played World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Rift, Perfect World, Forsaken World, anything with the word World, I've probably played it. I've also played TERA online and MapleStory, along with DragonSaga. I'm not really picky, though I do like progression and development. 

• --RP experience; I've been roleplaying for roughly 12-13 years, first starting with pencil and paper and table top games like D&D. I then moved to the internet with forum roleplay and paragraph roleplaying. Only recently did I take on MMORPGing and now I find forum roleplaying just a taadddd boring, haha.

• --Character ideas/info; My main character will be Kheda'ya, he's a male Keeper Miqo'te with a rather dramatic past. He's more or less sexist and doesn't look fondly at women very much. I'm still sculpting him, but overall he can be a fun guy to be around. I guess you'll just have to meet him to find out! (:

• --How did you learn about the coalition? A few of my friends from TERA actually showed me this site, I was on the TERA roleplay forum, so I figured I might as well get comfortable here as well. 

• --What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? I'm definitely a medium roleplayer, though I can be heavy depending on my real life situation. Getting to heavy into roleplay can sometimes drain my muse and I never like that happening. Haha.

• --Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) Uhm, well, I'm 23 and female, despite my main character. I'm married with a little girl named Hanna. She's about to be 2 in February. (:

I'm REALLY looking forward to roleplaying with all of you. :D :D

Nice to meet you, Kheda'ya. We've got a Gilgamesh/Coalition skype group going for idle chit-chat, planning, and that kind of thing. Send me a PM if you're interested in it - it's quite busy! (That goes for anyone who wants in.)

If you have any questions, about lore or site features like the character wiki, just ask. I'm looking forward to talking with you.