Gridania Survey Corps (Inactive)

I am extremely happy to see that your free company allying itself to Gridania. When I heard about the 3 grand companies as well as the role they will play in front lines . I wanted to find a free company that would align it self to Gridania.

I also have to admit that I haven't done role playing in a very long time , but would love to join and relearn.Do you accept new role players ?

I have begin to upload more lore threads in our website and I am planning to enhance our RP ability by increasing the understanding of Twelveswood.

We are now hoping to recruit more members.  We role-play, helping each other with their characters' progressions, and of course, helping each other in the end-game runs.

If you are interested, you may contact me in-game, Coral Ferrinas, or send in an application in our website.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining, mostly due to the pvp theme. However, I just came back to the game recently after having not played since early version 1, so I have no idea how the PVP works in ARR. I also haven't naturally progressed in my storyline to Girdania quite yet so I don't really know what the current story around there is.

Should I hold off on an application for now, or is the Corps open to new players?

• 1 month later...