Greetings and Salutations

Nesi

Hello all.

I'm Vhi, Full name Vhi Pengini soon to be on Gilgamesh when the game opens pre-release. I also plan to have some roleplay alts, the foremost being Wydablyss Loefaenwyn on Balmung, seeing as how those two servers have friends of mine from former games playing.

I've had a fairly long gameing and roleplaying history. I most recently spent quite a while playing TERA, before that I played Atlantica online for a spell, before that: WoW of course(got a druid to 50 before ANY expansion, then managed to play again up until the deathknight expansion.) Ragnarok, Trickster, FF11(duh), Everquest, and various online muds when graphical games were still in infancy. Tons of tabletop gaming both actually using pen and paper, and doing it online with maptools, roll20 and the like more recently. 

I'm older than most people I meet in these communities, and I feel like I've seen a lot, and yet I'm always learning new things. I hope I get to know some of you as we roleplay together, and maybe some of you will get to know me as well. I do hope to attend as many publicly announced events as possible, along with various open rp as well.

Feel free to shoot me a tell if you see me online on either server. I'm always happy to meet new people, be it in character, or out.

From one newbie to another, welcome to the RPC! :D

Looking forward to seeing your alt around the Balmung server! From the name she'll be a Roegadyn lady, I imagine? Fingers crossed we get to interact! It's a race I really love the look of, I just couldn't settle on a name to go with it! :blush:

I hope you have a great time here! I have so far! The community has been really welcoming from both servers, I have to say! :)

If you're ever up for some RP or a chat, feel free to shoot me a /tell when you're running about on Balmung!

Hullo and welcome to the forum!  Happy to see another Gilgameshian, although both servers have their merits.

I've been here for about a month and a half now and the members here were incredibly supportive of my growth here.  There's some amazing threads out there, so if and when you have any questions or comments don't be shy.  Welcome welcome!