Wishing to expand my role play

Chika Ito

I tend to tuck myself in role play circles, and hardly branch out of that. I don't want to be like this anymore, especially on FFXIV. So I need expand my role play horizons. Basically what I am looking for are friends, enemies, anything you can think of for my character Chika Ito. I will be on Gilgamesh with her. Her profile is in my signature asl ( http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Chika_Ito ) there too. So if anyone is willing to help me with this goal, I appreciate it! Below is my contact information.

Skype - Pumpkinpiez (will not voice chat)

Time zone - EST (I am on from 3pm EST to usually 3am)

Hey I'm more or less in the same boat. Rusty at RPing with many people as I've been playing with only close friends if at all for the past few years.

Joining Linkshells definitely help though, I can tell you that. I'm already expanding my circle to a scary degree... but once I get used to it, I'll expand it even more!

I do have one character on Gilgamesh (as you can see in my sig) so feel free to look me up in there. I'll probly be busy crafting like mad for the first few days, though. :P

Is there room on that boat you two are on? 

With this game, I am pretty much trying to shed the shyness and the "am I doing a good job at this?" -ness. 

I've made Morelle pretty much the opposite to this so I would be forced to come out of my shell.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in some RP at early access launch or even here on the forums, just send me a pm here or in game. I can also be found in the RP LS in game.

My wiki page is linked at the bottom with my signature so you can get an idea of what you are getting yourself into. ;p