Code Woes

Anzio

A little desperate here, I registered my pre-order code and they sent me a US code, while I need an EU one. I heard of this happening to a lot of other people. So if any US player has an EU code, maybe something can be arranged? :blush:

I had the opposite thing happen to me, luckily I got to put in my first code again and got the correct code by putting it in the correct region's preorder place.

I got an incorrect email, but a correct code from the website.

Try going back to the preorder website and pay attention to the address bar, changing the little region bit as needed.

A little desperate here, I registered my pre-order code and they sent me a US code, while I need an EU one. I heard of this happening to a lot of other people. So if any US player has an EU code, maybe something can be arranged? :blush:

Aaargh! Why, why just now! I need a US code and finally gave in and redeemed my EU code instead some hours ago! and forced to make a different account from my beta one. :frustrated:

If only this request appears a little earlier, we could just trade our NA <--> EU codes and each one of us is a happy person...

Anyway, just too add to what Roda wrote; you should make sure that everything in your account's settings and profiles are set to EU region, and even check the browser's address bar for any NA and change it into EU instead.

(relogging your SE account after you made changes should help too)

Good luck! :thumbsup: