Regarding the Character Appearance Change of Your Version 1.0 Characters

For NA

For EU

We have confirmed an issue wherein players were unable the load their character data from the official benchmark when changing the appearance of their FINAL FANTASY XIV version 1.0 characters. 

In addition, we identified several display issues with the editing screen itself. Due to these display issues, players may have had a difficult time changing the appearance and/or character name of their characters. 

Therefore, we have decided to provide the following services.

- Provide a one-time character name change.

- Provide a one-time character appearance change. 

* Please note that we will only be providing the service to those who encountered problems during the character change process. 

We will follow-up once we have more information on the matter.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

I changed my character and name, but I ended up not liking it. I hope that falls in this category. I want another do-over!

Same. I want to change my char's looks again because I'm not completely happy with it still. I hope we get another chance! X3

I'm guessing it's going to be for any 1.0 characters. I went ahead and changed mine, because I remembered most of the changes I made; the only one I really didn't have memorised is Kyma - there was no basis for him like there was everyone else, since male Miqo'te weren't in game before.