Phae'ra Nireath

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Phae'ra Nireath
  • Primary character:Phae'ra Nireath
  • Linkshells:Blades of Nald'thal
  • Primary RP linkshell:Blades of Nald'thal

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Anywhere from Casual to Heavy. I love IC Dungeons, random adventuring, anything in the outside world really. Tavern RP is fine as well, but tends to get boring after a while.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I tend to dislike combat RP as it tends to generate needless drama and arguments, if done, I tend to prefer to use game mechanics, ie: duels. Either way, both party should agree to it before hand, especially when permanent changes may happen such as injuries. 

• Views on IC romance:
    IC romance can be both a wonderful and fun experience or a nightmare that makes you want to stop playing the character altogether. While I'm open to it, its not something I'd go out of my way to search for. Both side must be aware of the long term implications and that it is ONLY IC, sometime people lose sight of the line. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Similar to IC romance, it can add a lot of depths and fun to a character if done well.

• Views on lore:
    Still learning it myself. But I'm a strong believer that you should follow the lore of whatever game you play on. There is normally some playing room, but do make sure you can justify it inside the game.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I tend to prefer face to face RP, but with FFXIV, there is lore reasons to be able to RP using shells, so I'm open on it.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:GMT-4 (Atlantic Time)
  • Contact info:Here or Phae'ra on Enjin.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]