Howdy with a Hand Spasm

Shae'ra

Hello FFXIVRPers. 

We will start this off with that hand spasm before I go into the details of saying hello,

was a quick, five minute doodle to get a general picture of what Nahv'ir looks like:

-image removed-

Now that that is over with ...

RP experience

I have been roleplaying for about 6-7 years now, however, only in MMO's for about 3. In my time online, I have been the leader of two guilds and invited to be the leader of a third. I enjoy doing what I can in every guild, party, etc that I can to add more toward plots and story, development and WTFery sometimes.

Character ideas/info

Even though it seems right now everyone is a Miqo'te, I have to jump on that wagon. After digging around in the lore, I have a general idea of what I want him to be like and have named him Nahv'ir Raih. I will work on a backstory soon.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Googling up the lore brought me to a post on some other forums by someone mentioning they were a moderator here, so, ultimately, I googled that up as well and found this. Got to love google.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

As already kind of mentioned, as apparently I got ahead of myself, I am into plots and story versus casual roleplay. I would say I fall somewhere between medium and heavy depending on other people's perceptions of those two categories as well.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

Not really sure what is desired to be known? I have a dog. Does that count? I don't think this is really necessarily deemed IRL details only: though, I will note I am new to the realm of FF:MMO style. So I am running around learning and digging up lore as much as I can. I started Aug 23, 2013 at 5am when I pre-ordered the game last minute after watching a few videos.

Welcome to the RPC and FFXIV! I'm pretty new as well, and I'm glad you're getting so into the lore. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, we promise most of us promise not to bite.

Oh and by the way, your hand-spasm is awesome and the expression is very well done :thumbsup:

Thank you. And I plan to ask questions when they arise, I am sure some will as I normally am rather curious and sometimes over-think lore and go on a long thought train that leads to strange theories and delirious wonders

Updated the original post since the servers are down so now I have a bit more time to actually make my post better.