Roegadyn Info?

So, I've made a Roegadyn character, and really think she has a of interesting potential as a character given what little I know about Roe to begin with. Basically right now all I have is what's on the official site. I just have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to still.

Do Hellsguard still have a 'proper' name like Sea Wolves, or is their more 'outsider friendly' name the name they're given for life? 

How deep is the divide between Hellsguard and Sea Wolves? All I can find is the basic info on what the differences are, but how long ago was the divide? Have they always been divided due to region or do a lot of Hellsguard have Sea Wolf ancestors?

Does Hellsguard disdain for alchemy have a root that's been explored? Were they victimized by an chemical foe or some such, or is it just the general 'perversion of the gods' that they don't like?

Is their belief of volcanoes being gates to Hell a 'normal' belief to others? Do scriptures about the 12 mention such a concept or would your average faithful type look at the Hellsguard as primitive and backwards for something like that?

I think that's all the questions I have that would help me flesh out writing her a bit, thanks in advance anyone who can provide some insight!

So, I've made a Roegadyn character, and really think she has a of interesting potential as a character given what little I know about Roe to begin with. Basically right now all I have is what's on the official site. I just have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to still.

Do Hellsguard still have a 'proper' name like Sea Wolves, or is their more 'outsider friendly' name the name they're given for life? 

How deep is the divide between Hellsguard and Sea Wolves? All I can find is the basic info on what the differences are, but how long ago was the divide? Have they always been divided due to region or do a lot of Hellsguard have Sea Wolf ancestors?

Does Hellsguard disdain for alchemy have a root that's been explored? Were they victimized by an chemical foe or some such, or is it just the general 'perversion of the gods' that they don't like?

Is their belief of volcanoes being gates to Hell a 'normal' belief to others? Do scriptures about the 12 mention such a concept or would your average faithful type look at the Hellsguard as primitive and backwards for something like that?

I think that's all the questions I have that would help me flesh out writing her a bit, thanks in advance anyone who can provide some insight!

1. They are more prone to use outsider friendly names, but you are definitely free to use proper Roe names. You can see both types of characters in the world, Sea Wolves named Dirty Copper, and Hellsguards named Ajlifs Ijhhlnas (pounded on my keyboard to make that, but it looks about right :D)

2. They are not that huge of a divide between the two, nothing like what is experienced with the Elezen. The Sea Wolves just took to the coast and the Hellsguard decided to guard a volcano which they thought held the spirits of the dead. As far as I know there is no bad blood between them. 

3. No answer on this one, but I honestly like the idea and will be playing my Hellsguard with the same outlook on the practice. I would say its probably superstition kind of like walking under a ladder, splitting a pole, black cat thing. It's a fear passed down from generation to generation. At least there have been no mentions of lore as to why they don't like alchemy. "Science scare Roe. Roe smash science!"

4. No lore has come out on this either. I think it would be just as normal as believing that the Twelveswood is alive to people of Gridania. People outside may be a bit skeptical, but that doesn't feign their belief in it. If I remember some of the story correctly, I know there are some in Grid that also don't  believe in the spirits (elementals) of the woods.