Greetings and salutations!

Snibbers

Hello everyone,

I'm Daniel, but I go by the alias Snibbers on the world wide interwebs! I've been looking around, reading some stories and a little about your Free Companies. It looks like you have a nice community going on here! I'm looking forward to becoming part of it! Hopefully I won't be chased out by an angry mob with torches and pitchforks.

I'm far from new to roleplay or Final Fantasy, though I am new to Eorzea. So I'm still in the process of finding my way and familiarising myself with the lore and the world. I've joined with a group of friends and we're still a little uncertain if we'll try to make our own Free Company, or if we'll join up. Time will tell!

We're hoping to get involved with more European roleplayers like ourselves, but the 'merican crowd too, when timezones allow it! :3

In any case, it's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

- Snibbers

------------------

MMORPG background

I mostly play MMORPGs to enjoy the PvE and roleplay. I've been in WoW, GW 1 & 2, AoC, LOTRO, TSW, EQ, WAR, SWTOR and probably some more I can't remember right now. 

RP experience

Started with PnP about a decade ago, no LARP, but plenty of forum/text, MMO and PnP.

Character ideas/info

My main character so far, is a Highlander with a grudge against the Garlean Empire, who's still trying to find her way. Nothing mindblowing.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Google! 

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium to heavy. I like serious, in depth roleplay with events and all. But I don't like being too tied down to specific times and places so it becomes a chore! 

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I study Digital Design at university. I'm an avid gamer and I roleplay a lot. I like fiction and such. Probably pretty standard around here!

Welcome aboard, Snibbers. Should we ask where/how you gained that alias? Heh, in any case glad to have you among us.

Thank you! As for the nickname.. I think it developed from a character I had in lotro. A hobbit called Snibs. Over time it became Snibbers and it stuck. Hehe.

Also. I updated with the template, in case people were interested!