Hi everyone!

Cotton

[align=center]:tonberry:

Hi everyone! My name's Cotton, and I'm new to Final Fantasy as a whole. I haven't played any of the previous games, but I'm here to learn about the lore and hopefully find some new friends! Role-playing is something that I really enjoy, but I'm very new to it. If you'd like to introduce yourself, please leave a message!

[/align]

--MMORPG background

[align=left]So, this is a hard one to list. I've played about every free MMORPG out there. There are a few big ones that I've played, which were WoW, GW2, and TERA. I've never found an RP community that's kept my attention, but I'm hoping this will do it for me. Once I can get into Balmung, I'll start looking for a guild to join.

[/align]

--RP experience

I've only ever role-played in one game, TERA. The experience was fun and I met a lot of new friends, but I'm looking for something new and exciting. WoW and GW2 felt cold to me, mainly because of the playerbase. Here, I'm hoping to meet friendly people and enjoy my time. I'm new to role-play in general, so go easy on me, eh?

--Character ideas/info

I haven't been able to make a character on Balmung yet so I'm hesitant to develop him. There are a few ideas that I have, but I'd rather spout them out in one long post rather than bits here and there.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

A friend introduced me when we were talking about the game. In fact, I met him in TERA! So here I am, looking to make some new friends and memories.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Hmmm, I'd say light-medium role-play. I'm not huge into gigantic plots and intriguing story lines, though I do like to read them! I like to have a good time, and goofing around isn't new to me. I'd say a light RP guild would be for me.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

My name's Darien, and I live on the east coast of the US. I'm 19 and currently going through odd jobs until I make it to where I want to be. I'm an avid gamer, some may call me an addict. But! I see the sunlight often.

[align=center]qlXeztM.png[/align]

p.s. I'm sorry about the font! I really like small font.

Well hello there Cotton! Welcome to the RPC, Final Fantasy, and FFXIV. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, since we're all quite friendly. There are many other people here pretty new to roleplay (including myself) and perhaps we'll end up RPing together.

Also, I like the small font :3 paired with the pikachu avatar I can't help but read it in a super cute voice.

Well hello there Cotton! Welcome to the RPC, Final Fantasy, and FFXIV. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, since we're all quite friendly. There are many other people here pretty new to roleplay (including myself) and perhaps we'll end up RPing together.

Also, I like the small font :3 paired with the pikachu avatar I can't help but read it in a super cute voice.

Thanks for the introduction! Do you know any light RP guilds that I could have a good time in? Something that isn't taken TOO seriously? I don't want to let anyone down.

You're quite welcome. But I'm afraid I don't really know much about any light RP linkshells, but here's a link to the 'Linkshell Hall', and you could sift through it to find something you're looking for.

I wouldn't be too worried about "letting people down" by the way. Like I said before, the people here are really nice and would go out of their way to correct, guide, and help you rather than just dismiss you for slip ups or anything. For extra help you can enroll in the mentorship program to get even more help if you'd like it.

P.S: I'd suggest joining the Intermission2 linkshell (we might be on 3 soon actually). Even though it's OOC is gives you quick access to many, many RPers in-game, and we have members in communication with Intermission (original).