Moogle Mail? Obviously Napkins.

erosskye

I mean seriously its not like decreasing the number of characters in a bloody mail is going to get them room on their servers to allow more players in =3

I think it has to do more with the fact that the Japanese language requires less characters to convey a message than ours.

Just bad localization is all.

I mean seriously its not like decreasing the number of characters in a bloody mail is going to get them room on their servers to allow more players in =3

I think it has to do more with the fact that the Japanese language requires less characters to convey a message than ours.

Just bad localization is all.

Quite possible, good point.

200 character limit for mail? Ha! Back in MY days, we didn't even have half that for CHATTING! And we had to do it uphill in the snow!

/grumpyold off

I'm not even kidding either... aside for the last part.

Still, I'm surprised they didn't think about more mail room with the above-mentioned chat limit having been a problem before. It made sense in japan (EDIT) because of reasons mentioned above while I was typing the exact same thing. But yeah.. they had to go through this before so why did they end up repeating the same mistake?