Greetings and Salutations!

Kieairakitty

Greetings all!

I just wanted to introduce myself, I am Kieaira. Obviously I just got FF14, and am looking to get involved with some Roleplay!

I am not new to Roleplay - I started on livejournal about 15 years ago being involved in several Sailor Moon based RP's (including running a few of my own) And from there I moved on to Roleplay in World of Warcraft for about 8 years before finally leaving around 8 months ago, and now I'm here and excited to let my creative juices flow.

Anyways - I wanted to play on Gilgamesh, as I know a bunch of WoW Rpers are there ... but so far I have not had much luck actually getting to make a character their or on the legacy server.... Most of the time when I try to make a character they force me onto the Japanese servers ... which makes me a sad panda.

I really want to start working on my character, and join a Free Company and have a great time ... I am really hoping after the maintenance I will be able to join up on one of the two RP worlds and get involved .... for now I shall simply wait.