Otte's RP info

Otte

I. Basic Info 

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light. Thanks to my schedule and love for PvE, I prefer casual, lighthearted RP, though some seriousness is okay too, as long as it's not unnecessary drama.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I try to avoid RP combat, since I'm not a fan of conflict RP. If I can't avoid it though, I try to keep things fair, my characters aren't invincible after all.
  • Views on IC romance: I like RPing romances, as long as it's kept realistic. No "love at first sight" -situations, but slowly building up from acquaintances to friends, and so on. Basically I enjoy the trip more than the goal, and letting things take their course.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Don't mind this either, things don't always need to lead up to romance.
  • Views on lore: Lore is there more as a guide, rather than the law. I think we can use our creativity as long as it doesn't contradict something that's stated in lore.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Say is for RP, and tells and partychat if needed. Linkshell is OOC for me

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT+2 (or GMT+3 on DST)
  • Contact info: Private messages and tells in-game, my Skype is for friends only

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]