SkyGuard Corsairs (Inactive)

Rosekitten

[align=center]SkyGuard Corsairs [/align]

[align=center]"Fear not my child, the night is kept safe by those who would protect the unprotected, by those who fight for justice, be that justice law-abiding or otherwise, by those who defend our borders from some who would see Eorzea brought to it's knees in servitude. Fear not, my child, for the Skyguard Corsairs keep vigil e're the night, for you and for I."[/align]

[align=center]Please note that the SGC is shutting down soon, recruitment has been closed and the link tot he website has been removed. 

[/align]

The Founding:

Natya Rudh left her previous Free Company in order to follow her dream to become a Airship Captain. With this thought in mind she took to seeking out a few companions she had met in her most recent travels from Gridania to Ul'dah. Contacting each of them or at least trying to as she got the lot to meet her at Amajina&Son's Mineral Concern Natya explained to this group she had gathered before her that she sought to protect not only the ground but the skies as well. Her proposal and ambition seemed to perk the interest and curiosity of the group before her. Agreeing to help this far-fetched goal to be achieved the group found their first challenge... A name for this soon to be band. A name that was settled on as soon as the words were spoken "SkyGuard Corsairs". 

Leaders/Officers:

• Natya Rudh (Captain)
  • Salvious Dunois (Co-captain)
  • Corwin Eldred (Officer)

Headquarters:

• Temp HQ - Crescent Cove in Western Thanalan region

Application Requirements:

• Please be eighteen or older, at the least act like you are mature.
  • The activities of the Company are not mandatory but we would like for you to attend them when possible
  • The final step of the recruitment process will be done IC at a predetermined location in game.
  • All applicant are required to visit the Company's site and apply if they wish to join.

Recruitment:

• If you wish to join the crew then feel free to shoot a tell or in game message to any of names listed above, or if you'd rather feel free to drop by our company's site and fill out the 
  • "Glory, Wenches, camaraderie. All this and more. Join the crew."

Activities:

• Role-play: This is the main focus of SGC. There will be planned events and IC meetings to introduce new members. Any of the below activities can/may also be done IC.
  • PvE: This covers most of the game; FATES, 4-man parties, etc. As our company grows we will try to plan out content accordingly so that no one is left out. The company as a whole will plan to work on progression once we are able to.
  • PvP: If there is enough interest then we will try to arrange groups to cover such content. 
  • Note: You are not required to attend any of the actives, we only ask that if you want to raid or run hard mode dungeons to let us know so we can plan accordingly. 

seeing as i just returned from the lands of the dead.... *yawns*

Fantastic to hear someone is interested ^^ I was starting to worry my writing skills were that bad i didn't sell it enough to draw attention... heh (though i probably will edit it more when ideas come to me).

Also to answer you if it's ok or not, it's fine. ^_^ *thumbs up*

~also if someone can tell me what all they can see and cannot see or access on the site.. that'd be great as i'm still trying to tweak things~

"Fear not my child, the night is kept safe by those who would protect the unprotected, by those who fight for justice, be that justice law-abiding or otherwise, by those who defend our borders from some who would see Eorzea brought to it's knees in servitude. Fear not, my child, for the Skyguard Corsairs keep vigil e're the night, for you and for I."