I'm late to the party!

Oroban

Hey all! I picked up the game back in 1.0 (but wasn't a legacy due to...well, 1.0 I suppose.) Got into the game in Closed Beta, early start, and all that. I got to be on Balmung from the start, at least! But I've been an avid roleplayer for night on a decade now, and I figured it'd be nice to get into the RP community here rather than blunder blindly about the server and hope to stumble into some RP. I'm still in the process of fleshing things out, but I figure it'd be a good idea to get integrated into the community as it goes rather than just try to plunge in.

tldr; Hey, I'm Khyros and I'm new! It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope we get along! (And if not, well hopefully it'll still make for a good story, right?)

Eesh, well, the fleshing out bit has been taken care of, courtesy of the 100 questions to ask about your character thread. (As seen here.) Hopefully that'll make it a bit easier for me to jump into things. If not, it was a rather enjoyable hour or so of my life, in any case. Something to do in the depression that after unlocking Qarn I'm not high enough level to go to it, haha.