W'jael Desh (Balmung)

Jael'li

Why hello there! I'm a heavy roleplayer from WoW and Guild wars 2. I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, and the fascinating lore behind it. Though I'm a bit of a newbie when it came to the naming conventions, as it is blatantly obvious if one should look at my Miqo'te's name, I have found a way to make it work! Anywho, I'm looking for people to Roleplay with and develop my character! Hope to get some bites.

Why hello there! I'm a heavy roleplayer from WoW and Guild wars 2. I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, and the fascinating lore behind it. Though I'm a bit of a newbie when it came to the naming conventions, as it is blatantly obvious if one should look at my Miqo'te's name, I have found a way to make it work! Anywho, I'm looking for people to Roleplay with and develop my character! Hope to get some bites.

Welcome to you as well! Noticed you posted in a earlier forum-either way, welcome! You should be able to find quite a few people to play with on Balmung. Since a vast majority of RP'ers are on there. I will be joining as well soon enough, though when not needed on Gilgamesh.

Q_Q BB come back! *makes grabby hands* Blame it all on me!

*tackle-hugs* <333333 I think I usually do.

Oh, right. I should redirect you, because I think it would be of some help if you aren't inspired to write up a wiki yet (which is perfectly fine) to maybe post in the Balmung Directory. The thread is usually your character name but you mostly fill out your approaches to different things.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

There's also a template in the stickies.

Q_Q BB come back! *makes grabby hands* Blame it all on me!

*tackle-hugs* <333333 I think I usually do.

Oh, right. I should redirect you, because I think it would be of some help if you aren't inspired to write up a wiki yet (which is perfectly fine) to maybe post in the Balmung Directory. The thread is usually your character name but you mostly fill out your approaches to different things.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

There's also a template in the stickies.

Thank ya! I will do so. ^-^

Hey, welcome to Balmung. 

After seeing some Miqo'te names, I blindly chose mine, fell in love with it. It doesn't rigidly adhere to the lore, but it's what your happy with that's important.

Feel free to engage Theo'vin any time you see him around. He's the dandy with the pudgy puk.

Oho, sounds interesting! I suppose any name can be viable so long as you can back it up. But alas, some people tend to sip on that haterade a little too much.