D'ren of Balmung!

Dren

Hello! The name is D'ren Tia and I recently joined up on the Balmung server. I've played GW2, FFXI, WoW and Rift in the past, so I'm excited to give FFXIV a go once more after buying it years ago. Perhaps it can stop me from buying ESO. 

I was playing around with the idea of changing the gender of my character from a male Miqote to a female Miqote while keeping the same name. The story behind this would be this...

D'ren Tia owed gil to a shady collective that operates in the slums of Ul'dah. To pay for his debt, he was loaned out to an evil Elvaan alchemist who worked on potion called, Fantasia. D'ren was a test subject.

[align=center]XNQu5S4.png

[align=left]I haven't really gotten much further but there it is. I might not do the change due to me being afraid of me turning away potential rp opportunities, so everything is still up in the air. 

So yes!

Hello!

Send me /tell or message if you're interested in hanging out in game as I am looking for people to RP with on a daily basis. :D

[/align]

[/align]

Hello! The name is D'ren Tia and I recently joined up on the Balmung server. I've played GW2, FFXI, WoW and Rift in the past, so I'm excited to give FFXIV a go once more after buying it years ago. Perhaps it can stop me from buying ESO. 

I was playing around with the idea of changing the gender of my character from a male Miqote to a female Miqote while keeping the same name. The story behind this would be this...

D'ren Tia owed gil to a shady collective that operates in the slums of Ul'dah. To pay for his debt, he was loaned out to an evil Elvaan alchemist who worked on potion called, Fantasia. D'ren was a test subject.

[align=left]I haven't really gotten much further but there it is. I might not do the change due to me being afraid of me turning away potential rp opportunities, so everything is still up in the air. 

So yes!

Hello!

[/align]

[/align]

Sounds like an interesting character concept to play with! Imagine the moment someone figures out she was originally a guy. Probably would freak out some characters ICly.

And welcome to the community!

So yes!

Hello!

Send me /tell or message if you're interested in hanging out in game as I am looking for people to RP with on a daily basis.  :D

[/align]

[/align]

I really like that idea. I also really like that item. I want one. I wish they had something in game that switched your race.

Because my character might make it her goal in life to get one of those things and finally become the Miqo'te she's always wanted to be. Though I'm sure it won't happen.

Still, I like the idea.

Siobhain, I think you also get one for subscribing for a month...or maybe it's the 2 month gift, I'm not sure.

D: Maybe it's because I haven't subscribed yet.

Yeah, it's obviously after the free intro period. I got one from having a 1.0 account, so I get them 'just in case you wanna change', but everyone who subscribes gets one after paying for the first month. I'm looking forward to month 3 when I get an ahriman mount. - v -