Hi There, Anonymous Losers!

Sil'tel Ferima

Well, let's be clear about this;

Even if some of you might not look like losers, you probably are because you've never met me, and if I don't know your name you can hardly call yourself someone memorable now, can you? Oh, don't get your whiskers in a tangle, no one likes a sulker.

My name is Sil'tel Ferima, and if I decide to lower my standards enough to find out yours, it'll be a cold day in Hades. Because I'm the single most amazing thing to ever come to Eorzea. I'm not bragging, I'm just letting you know the pecking order. I'll give you a hint: You're not at the top. That comfortable bed? It's mine. The tastiest morsels on the banquet table? Mine. Your cute "boyfriend"? You see what I'm getting at. I get the best things, because I'm worth everything and more. You can have what's left over, the stuff I don't want or can't carry.

I enjoy basking in the sun, as many Miqo'te do, and I'm partial to a drink now and then. I'm an only-child, if you couldn't tell. Parents figured they couldn't do any better, so why bother trying? They up and died recently, that's another tale. -Waves it off.-

Look, I'm not malevolent, I'm not calling you out as serfs and stepping stones, (though I should), I'm just saying that even this early in my newly-forged Adventuring career I'm pretty much gonna dominate whatever rabble of party members you can come up with. You get what I want done, then maybe I'll have a shred of care what YOU want done. I'm nothing if not fair, after all. And if you actually manage to establish something of a connection with me you can consider yourself a rich person. Not actually rich, because I'd rather have that, but rich in spirit or personality or something else tragically hopeless people like to harp on about. You look like the type to believe in that stuff.

Summing this up, since I can feel the backs around here stiffening already, let's work together and foster peace and prosperity yada yada yada, to get me expensive palaces and powerful weapons. Deal? Whatevs.

Incidentally, you're on MY cushion, so...

Thanks for humouring the intro, here's my details. ^_~

--MMORPG Background

I cut my teeth on Final Fantasy XI and still play it to this day. I've also dabbled in WoW, a little Guildwars, some Scarlet Blade recently, and I spent a few months playing Final Fantasy XIV 1.0.

--Roleplaying Experience

I was part of a very developed RP Linkshell in FFXI for several years, but aside from a few years of casual collaborative writing on forums and the occasional light-hearted social-site Roleplay, I don't have an extensive repertoir of experience.

--Character Idea/Info

The intro should spell out a great deal of Sil'tel's personality. She's a self-absorbed Miqo'te who views the world in degrees of how much she can personally benefit from it. Through a complex upbringing she's developed a sense that she's somehow better than everyone else, and that other people are merely ladders to her own goals. When she deigns to help others, it's not out of compassion, she'll lord it over the person she helps and consider it a great debt to be paid back. She's a spoiled girl with a vastly disconnected sense of entitlement.

--How did you learn about the Coalition

Google. o_o

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Assuming those classifications mean what I think they do, I'd be aiming for a "heavy" RP setting, though I'm not opposed at all to dropping character from time to time to just have fun with a Linkshell. It is a game, after all.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm an Optical Advisor from Christchurch, New Zealand. I have a B.A. in English and Linguistics. I adore creative writing, being given unbridled setting and scope to work with, but I often find that some of my more cherished memories come from collaborative works, like roleplay and turn-based novella. I'm a big fan of any music I can't hear on a radio station, particularly Vivaldi, Chicane, and Jars of Clay. I'm not really a collector of any sort, but I do seem to amass movie and game soundtracks. I'm not sure why.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and I apologise to anyone who assumed I was being honestly insulting to the community here. ^_~

Hope to see you in game!

You would be someone really fun to RP with.

However brief it was, I enjoyed our exchange today, Konner. It's never easy introducing yourself to someone else, so I very much appreciate the fact you did. Also, you popped my RP-cherry on FFXIV:ARR. Now take responsibility.

Hahahahahaha.... oh God, I think I'm in love. That personality is awesome.

You're just saying that because I am awesome... Also, don't touch me.

I see what you did there...

... What did I do there? o_o

Jars of Clay..wow! That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I've got a CD or two floating around here somewhere...some good stuff on it!

Thanks, Elisan. Jars of Clay struck a chord with me for having exceptional music and lyrics and not having the pitfall of being too "worship" to listen to. 'The Long Fall Back to Earth' and 'Good Monsters' are absolutely epic albums.

I had to pause at "pecking order" at first, because I had to look this up before finishing it.

Hahaha, classic stuff. In Sil'tel's P.O., you're the worm inside the dirt. Maybe lower. Depends how much she likes you... BYYYEEE!! O_O