The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night

We had 75 people show up throughout the night last night (not including staff)!

This was our 9th event and to still be going strong like this really speaks well of our community.

We want to thank our staff of Shosho, Ruruni, Marina and Emadra, all of the Order of the Sword and Rose, for their hard work last night!

We had about 30 or so new people show up whom have never attended before so thanks to all of you!

Thanks to all those who attended and those who helped make it a success once again.

We look forward to seeing everyone for our tenth next month!

509x196http://i.imgur.com/iBe4TEh.jpg[/img]

514x214http://i.imgur.com/4IyFotK.jpg[/img]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the new people, and I was pleasantly surprised!

I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone involved in hosting this - the waitress/waitress staff and the host of the event all made it feel very organic. It felt like what a tavern would be if the NPCs were all PCs, to me.

Kudos to OS&R!

I was one of the new people, and I was pleasantly surprised!

I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone involved in hosting this - the waitress/waitress staff and the host of the event all made it feel very organic. It felt like what a tavern would be if the NPCs were all PCs, to me.

Kudos to OS&R!

Maia:

I REALLY enjoyed your character.  As I told you at the tavern, the Order loves unique persons and you certainly are one!

We all look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Kin

• 3 weeks later...

The Order of the Sword and Rose is once again pleased to announce Coffer and the Coffin Tavern Night!

Our next event night is set for Saturday, June 21st at 9:00 pm EST.

Last time, we had right at 75 unique people come throughout the night.  What will happen this time?

This will be our 10th Tavern Night.

Remember, if you do not know who to talk to when you arrive, you may speak with any of the staff to help you 'break the ice'.  Just look for the wine red outfits! 

I hope to see everyone there!

Kin