• Primary character:Minghao Bajihri
  • Linkshells: The Brothers Phoenix, 9999 Damage, and The Traveling Templar
  • Primary RP linkshell:The Traveling Templar and The Brothers Phoenix

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium-heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I don't like RP combat that much, as it often lead to OOC fighting.  My character doesn't fight ICly anyways, she's moreso of a healer.  As for injuries, I don't mind if it's not serious or life-threatening.

• Views on IC romance:

• If it happens, it happens. As long I know the person well, IC and OOC, we can work it out.  Though, if it happens, my character likes Male Hyurs and Male Miqo'te. I have nothing those against who do ERP, just keep it private and best to keep whatever happens IC is IC.  No need unwanted OOC drama.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• It would be neat if she had a family.  She was adopted by the Elezen, so she doesn't remember her birth parents or family.  Though, suspecting she's from Thanalan region.  Though, I would like to get to know the player itself first.

• Views on lore:

• I'm learning it as I go.  Wouldn't want to get the wrong information when RPing, or if someone adds bit of elements that doesn't belong in XIV?

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I always stay IC in /say and /emote, but if I had to go OOC, I'll use my (( )), but Linkshells, I use it as a comm. device.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:PST
  • Contact info:In-game will be best.  I'll do my best to check the forums itself.

[*]