Here I come, and it'll never be the same.

Hi all!

My name in game is Lenna Faris, outside of that you can call me Len or Lenna. I am the daughter (IC) of a regular user here and a pretty known guy on balmung, the Sultansworn Erik. Long short of it, I'm a Hyur/Miqo'te mixed girl, but not just that, I'm a girl out of time (not known by many IC). I came back with Althyk's blessing to put right what went wrong, so if I seem a bit dodgy IC when asked some questions don't be upset.

OOC I'm 18yo, studying crazy things, and guess what, I like to rp. No lie. I'm bretty good at it too, like my "Papa".

So.... add me, keep me, friend me, love me.

Oh hey I believe we've met IC, I was wondering what your characters deal was, now I know. Feel free to contact me for other rp stuff!

You have but you haven't, but you did tonight.

This character was originally created and operated by a five year old family member with her daddy's (Erik's) help. She didn't want to play anymore and the character looked fun and the story was crazy fun sounding (from the mind of a child right?) so I asked her if I could be Lenna and she said yes. She handed it over to me Monday.

Oh hey I believe we've met IC, I was wondering what your characters deal was, now I know. Feel free to contact me for other rp stuff!

This character was originally created and operated by a five year old family member with her daddy's (Erik's) help. She didn't want to play anymore and the character looked fun and the story was crazy fun sounding (from the mind of a child right?) so I asked her if I could be Lenna and she said yes. She handed it over to me Monday.

Wow that was a very... literate child haha.

Wow that was a very... literate child haha.

She is, but Mandi dictated and Erik typed for her. She is advanced in reading and writing though.

Welcome to the site! 

I'm on Gilgamesh myself, but the people in this site from all servers are really friendly and helpful and welcoming and a variety of other positive descriptors.  xD

Sounds like your character has a pretty deep and established background.  Hope you have fun with where the RP takes you!

It's cool that your name is comprised of two of my favorite Final Fantasy characters. Erik, is that your doing? xD

His little girl picked the name, because of the game and me she told me because I am her favorite person ever. My real name is Lenna you see so that is why the name.

Ohhh. *nods sagely*