[Gilg] LADIES' NIGHT OUT- Open to all ladies!

Xifang

From Kyndle Daybreaker, organizer of this All Ladies Event:

Women of Eorzea! It's time to get together for a very informal night of soaking in the hotsprings and sipping wine.

It’s about time we meet and bond as the backbone,the spine, and the hands and feet and... well, the fine bodies that make up this sever!

1694486.jpg

Date: Friday March 7th

Time: All evening long from 6CST on.

Who can come?

Anyone who RIGHT NOW, has a female character. Men who decide they want to hear gossip and suddenly have a low level female alt are NOT WELCOMED. Don’t be jerks, all crashers will be promptly SHUUUUNNED. This game will get plenty lonely if that should happen!

If you've been feeling tired of all the men who have been ogling you (or perhaps would prefer it were a girl ogling you) and just want to connect with other female warriors or casters while soaking in some warm water and having a drink... This is the event for you!  

Entertainment will be provided. Bring your own drinks and swimsuits!

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Male entertainment can be there but if they're men not shaking their stuff, they get shunned?? Double Standard! :D Y'all are asking for a freeze spell in the springs. Half the fun of a ladies night out for us menfolk is the freedom to follow the wimmenz around, spy on them awhile and get bored THEN go slay Behemoth and wear it's ears like wings as testament to our MANLINESS!

Take that away and the whole thing loses some of its splendor, we need the eye candy and innocuous discussions about shoes and/or gender specific hormonal activities to motivate us to run screaming for familiar ground: hard liquor and mortal danger. RESPECT THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.

(This has been a Black Hat teasing/bump. I hope you have a great time!)

-Black Hat

Ohey! it's on a friday which means it might be something I get to go to/observe from the shy shadows for fear of completely fumbling up and poor Rp =3= this shall be the first event I partake in, which should be interesting because the gatherings idea is what most piqued my interest in the RPC.

Alas I have no clue how to obtain swimsuit-ish type clothing options outside of the summer event so I suppose I shall go as a fully dressed overly prudish shy type, perhaps...

Hey there! YAY! Definitely come! The group RP should be a good time because you can jump in and out of it at your own comfort. I actually have some anxiety doing RP myself and I find that these sorts of events actually help me out with that. So, if nothing else, come find ME because I can relate to RP fear!  #^_^#

As for the swimsuit issue, I'm not sure what the racial underwear (hempen stuff) looks like for lalafell, but for hyur I think it's easy to imagine it being a sort of tank and boy short swimsuit look. If it's similar for lalafell I bet that'd work. Or, hey, even just the actual underwear?

There's a little bar at Bronze Lake, too, so you could even just hang out there with some of the other girls and RP and not even worry about having a swimsuit!

I would love to show up on N'yxa for this event! She tends to get shy around large groups but I think being around only women it would help bring her out of her shell and meet new people! Girl talk seems to do that. I will definitely try to make it tomorrow!

This is a message from Kyndle Daybreaker, the event organizer:

This is meant for ladies to be able to socialize with other ladies, this is not meant for trolls to come and attempt to make this some anime bathhouse scene. If you attempt this I will personally make your life hell for the remainder of your in game life.

That is all.

-Kyndle.

This is a message from Kyndle Daybreaker, the event organizer:

This is meant for ladies to be able to socialize with other ladies, this is not meant for trolls to come and attempt to make this some anime bathhouse scene. If you attempt this I will personally make your life hell for the remainder of your in game life.

That is all.

-Kyndle.

So Hypotheticly what if it was one of the ladies who was to instigate the anime bathhouse scene? not that Lilina's the type but my curiosity knows no bounds. xD I kid~

Was fun, yes, there was a male in your midst. ;)

Sadly I couldn't stay too long, it was challenging bringing X'hayu in, the introverted warrior woman who's tough as nails and not really one to engage socially. But her 'boss', if you can call him that at least has been nagging her to relax more, so the perfect excuse to bring her in, even if she remained quiet and socially awkward for most of it. xD

Still, you guys got her into a swim suit, I suppose the lack of men made her more comfortable, she hates guys trying to pick her up - she pulled one of my crew over the counter because she thought he was flirting. Just as well the males who did turn up went away, it could have ended badly otherwise. ;)

Was fun, yes, there was a male in your midst. ;)

Sadly I couldn't stay too long, it was challenging bringing X'hayu in, the introverted warrior woman who's tough as nails and not really one to engage socially. But her 'boss', if you can call him that at least has been nagging her to relax more, so the perfect excuse to bring her in, even if she remained quiet and socially awkward for most of it. xD

Still, you guys got her into a swim suit, I suppose the lack of men made her more comfortable, she hates guys trying to pick her up - she pulled one of my crew over the counter because she thought he was flirting. Just as well the males who did turn up went away, it could have ended badly otherwise. ;)

Well, that's a blast! I'm glad that you came to this event too! I've been having a ton of fun seeing you around, Saefinn... OR IS THAT YOUR REAL NAME (read as: main character). xD

Hehe, it has been fun.

Aye, Saefinn's my main character, but I also have X'hayu and Steinn (her boss...ish). Oh and there's Oskar, he's my bad guy for a couple of story arcs, but he's not bothered us since our Black Mage *dealt* with him. ;)

Well, I'll certainly be around for more RP stuffs.

• 3 weeks later...

All but one of my characters are female - which should I bring! *Miqo'te flailing worried emote* Somebody help me decide!

(Obviously could step out and come as another, but still not sure which)

Missed the first event because of...something or other, but would very much like to come this time around for a girls' night, gives me a good excuse to 'let their hair down' and RP.