Slayers (Inactive)

Deirdre

Slayersbanner1.jpg

Slayers

Those bonds that make us strong keep us alive.

We are a group of men and women, of all race and colour, all different ages, with one thing in common;

This is our home.

Cast aside by the laws built to protect us, without a place in the world, poor without a chance to make a life. We are warriors, craftsmen and mages... we are mothers, fathers, daughters and sons...

We are Slayers, using our skills to take care of our own.

In the ancient times of war, little was left to look forward to in the world. Monstrous creatures plagued the lands, destroyed homes, ruined life as common-folk knew it, but the ravenous beasts where not the only things causing the world to run red. One blackened night the smoke of war billowed up from the land and the warpath set from not only the beasts, but the empire that fought them back and where quickly being out numbered by the monstrous numbers. Smoke broke and blackened figures emerged from the clouds, people from another land, unmarked on any Eorzean map. At the head of the march a woman clad in black robes, eyes bound by bloodied rags, at her side a man in the same. The woman pointed a long black metal clad finger towards the field where the monsters raged, the smoke broke and like ghosts from the darkness a large handful of powerful warriors broke the field. Killing everything in sight man, woman, monster and those who stood in their way threatened to be cut down.

The battle over, soil turned to bloodied mud from the carnage, the remaining members of the empire approached the leader thanking them for their help. The woman smiled, and laughed as her kin disappeared into the smoke.

"You fight like demons, what do you call yourself?" The general questioned the eerie woman.

The woman smiled silently, her true skin color masked by the smoke around her and the flicker of the flames.

"..Slayers." She said simply, her bandaged eyes unreadable, unable to tell just where she was looking.

"We could use you, use your strengths to help us end the bloodshed these creatures plague us with!" The general said with a smile, holding out a hand of bargain.

The woman's head tilted slightly as she stared down at the man shifting on her heels turning around to disappear into the thick smokey battlefield once more, causing the general to grow furious as if she'd slapped him in the face. Lunging out the general grabbed the woman's arm yarding her back.

"I insist you take our offer." He said with a low growl, as he squeezed the woman's arm tightly, the woman had stopped but she hadn't moved. Ripping away from the man the glint of metal slashed through the air the hooded woman spinning around quickly, an arm flew into the air bouncing onto the battlefield mixing with the carnage, a heavy ebony plate boot lifted up slamming into the mans chest sending him tumbling back screaming at the blood pouring down his missing limb.

"Aligning ourselves with the problem? I have to wholeheartedly decline." The woman said gripping a large, long golden and black scythe in one hand. Her smile still quirked at her lips.

"Let us hope we don't meet again general, a lost arm will be the least of your worries." She said disappearing into the darkness of the smoke. From that day, the Slayers where known to appear in the middle of battle, killing not only the 'enemy' but the 'allies' as well. Lady, as she was dubbed made her rules known to the close nit members that resided with her. Kill to live, not for the glory, take what you want, but refrain from greed, do not harm your brothers or sisters, should you find yourself under my wrath.

Their mission, work under the so called 'law' for what they know is right.

Server: Besaid

Leaders/contacts:

Head: Aoixin -- (PM here please)

Organizer/Informant: Deirdre - (PM here please)

RP Style: Moderate

Website/forum: http://slayers-ffxivonline.mmoguildsites.com

IC element:

We are a group of killers-for-hire mainly, but behind the warriors we have people of other skills, and we have our families. While we are extremely powerful together each individual carries their own talents and resources. Trust your own, wary the rest.

Headquarters:

Since we are a group of wanted individuals and rouges, we keep this information reclusive to the members of Slayers.

Linkshell interactions:

None currently, but we are looking to perhaps develop ties with other groups. Please contact us if you'd like to pursue this.

Application criteria/process:

You must be 16+ and mature, otherwise 18+.

Visit our forums and apply for membership. Once you've been accepted you must fill out more information on you and your character(s).

Rules:

A full list of our rules can be found http://slayers-ffxivonline.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/573394

Additional info:

We have many stories and adventures/plot twists planned, but we are always open to member ideas. We want to work close with out members to ensure everyone has a part in the guild and the overall story/experience. Currently, we do not have any events planned, but this is on our 'To-Do' list.

Hello Deirdre! I'm assuming your group already has more than 3 members? If so, I'll get you added to the main site as soon as possible and grant Council status (see FAQ sticky in this section for more details). Also, if you'd like to submit a logo/icon to be used with your group on the main site, feel free to submit an 80 x 80 pixel image. Otherwise, I'll just use the RPC default image.

Edit: Who exactly would get the first Council position?

Hello Deirdre! I'm assuming your group already has more than 3 members? If so, I'll get you added to the main site as soon as possible and grant Council status (see FAQ sticky in this section for more details). Also, if you'd like to submit a logo/icon to be used with your group on the main site, feel free to submit an 80 x 80 pixel image. Otherwise, I'll just use the RPC default image.

Edit: Who exactly would get the first Council position?

Thanks for responding so quickly! We currently have 3 staff members and 2 regular members for a total of 5. I will get working on the logo today and hopefully have it done for you so it can be put up.

As for the council position, I am doing most of the organizing and planning so I would gladly accept, but either one of us is fine we work as a team. :)

Added to main site's linkshell directory. When/if you get a new icon ready, send me a PM or email with it. Same goes for any other changes you wish to make to it. Council status to be granted shortly to Aioxin and Deirdre. If this is wrong, be sure to let me know ASAP. Be on the lookout for a long email about it.

Welcome to the RPC and we hope you get all you need/want out of the coalition!