The Pilgrimage of Kind Hands

As healers it is our charge to tend the wounds of Eorzea. We accept this responsibility without reservation, and we use our knowledge and skill to ease the suffering of others.

Our profession encompasses many spiritual and moral responsibilities. Perhaps we are guided by the Twelve, or perhaps our art changes the destiny of those who would otherwise perish. Does healing defy the will of the Gods, or are we part of their plan?

I propose a grand pilgrimage to the sacred places of Eorzea where we may mediate and ponder these issues. We shall journey south from Camp Tranquil, visiting Thal’s Respite as we continue on to Camp Drybone.  Let any who wish to join me come forth and be known.

[align=center]OOC Information[/align]

Time

Sunday March 23rd

5:00 pm EST

10:00 pm GMT

Camp Tranquil to start, then we will march south to eastern Thanalan, eventually ending up in Camp Drybone.

Rough Schedule

We’ll wait fifteen minutes after the start of the event for any stragglers before starting the march. We’ll stop in Thal’s Respite to pay respects and discuss matters of import to RP healers. Following this, we will resume the march southward through Highbridge and Camp Drybone. You should be able to catch up if you miss our initial departure!

Providing Healing

As we make our journey we may encounter wounded individuals. We’ll of course be willing to help them any way we can. If you need healing services, this is a great opportunity for you to obtain them from some of the most gifted physicians in the land! Just look for us as we travel or wait for us along our route.

Discussions

I’m interested in debating some of the moral issues facing us as healers in FFXIV. I plan to bring up the question of whether we are obligated to provide healing to everyone, regardless of their profession or political beliefs. Should we heal wounded Garleans, for instance?

If there’s something you would like to discuss as a healer among other healers, get ready and we’ll hash it out!