Berserk :: Meet & Greet for Disciples of War

Berserk is an IC linkshell for characters of the Disciples of War faction, much like Phoenix Down for characters of the Disciples of Magic faction. The linkshell is for strong individuals who wish to keep in touch with other powerhouses or simply wish to become the best they can be in terms of might and bravery. However, although this (for the most part) in intended to be a friendly community of strength and willpower, it is not for the faint of heart, for the road we take will be a brutal (and sometimes, even dangerous) one.

There will be a 'Meet & Greet' coming Saturday, March 29th @ 7PM EST, (subjective to change) at Little Ala Mihgo of Southern Tharalan. It will be a gathering of our fellow ' Strength, Vitality,' or 'Dexterity' enthuse, but we will also do a little bit of training in-between including sparing and exercising. We may even be battling a few baddies along the way as well!

Those wishing to become part of Berserk can come to the event, or contact Chiyo Hoshi, Adolar Stone or Fitzwilliam Braddock and we'll hook you up IC for membership.

Seeking:

1 Blacksmith

1 Armorer

1 Leatherwork

1 Cook (Very important!)

(This may be a little early for me, but I'll do my best to try and come.

Also, if people want, I could try and throw together a LS banner/title card, since I have experience with such things.)

Also, if people want, I could try and throw together a LS banner/title card, since I have experience with such things.)

Could you, really? That's why I didn't made a LS page yet. I don't know how to make one and I thought the page might be too bland without one.

Sinette... is that you? O_O This is Claire xD

Haha, I'm on Gilg now. Um... I'll totally try and come check your crazy event out cuz it totally fits my new character :)

Hi, Claire! Where have you been? I can't seem to catch you in Bal anymore. D:

Haha, I'm on Gilg now. Um... I'll totally try and come check your crazy event out cuz it totally fits my new character :)

I took a 3 month break and did some other things. But now I'm back in Gilgamesh form!

I took a 3 month break and did some other things. But now I'm back in Gilgamesh form!

Well, I hope you like Chiyo. She's quite a character she is (and my main). :P

Could you, really? That's why I didn't made a LS page yet. I don't know how to make one and I thought the page might be too bland without one.

I'll see what I can come up with this weekend, then. "Idle hands...", after all.

[align=center]Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna be the only Midlander in sight? I swear, I'll feel like a child playing at being an adult surrounded by Highlanders and Roegadyns.[/align]

Fitz is a midlander through and through, so don't worry.

*pokes Chiyo*

Whatchu want made girl!

I can bring some materials with me, or craft some foods etc before hand.

You guys were awesome! Thank you all some much for the support even if you weren't able to make it. It means a lot. Stay tuned for more manly (and womanly) events here at Berserk!

For those who wish to host a second Berserk gathering (for those who didn't make it), you have my permission. It doesn't have to be at the same place either. You can set up your own rules and activities to your liking. :)