Regnum Garlemald

cooltext1568520702_zpse7c5cd9e.png

Regnum Garlemald is a Garlean Nobles' organization who work as a pro magistrate of the Garlean Court itself in Eorzea. Exercising great power, to win the Garlean Court's favor in this troubled time for The Empire. It consists of various different Garleans. From survivors of the VIIth Legion. to those who came to Eorzea to help their empire get a foothold.

It is current lead by three ambitious Garleans. Ramsus Galthens the main leader of the three who different to Nael Van Darnus believes in nobility over ability and intends to win the Garlean Court's favor. , Azureus Galthens the younger brother of Ramsus, he came to Eorzea not at the behest of anyone but himself in order to aid his brother (And escape his families damned politics) and Angelous Mortis (Dark Pesmerga) a master at the lance and an engineer of Magitek.

Regnum Garlemald is open to those who wish to work with or defect to the empire.

Video Trailer - [video=youtube]

Edit: we are now 60 members strong, If you wish to join send and application ingame or whisper a member to invite you

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the FC's current demographics?

We currently have 10 RP members, it's a rank 4 FC. any other info you'd like?

Ah thank you, I was more meaning as to current gender balances and if they are all not of the pure-blood Garlean or if some of them are.

What are the FC's current demographics?

We currently have 10 RP members, it's a rank 4 FC. any other info you'd like?

Ah thank you, I was more meaning as to current gender balances and if they are all not of the pure-blood Garlean or if some of them are.

I believe its mainly men, not limited to pure-bloods, we'll even accept defectors. but as stated it is quite new

I believe its mainly men, not limited to pure-bloods, we'll even accept defectors. but as stated it is quite new

Ah ok thank you. I was speaking with Ramsus the other day, he scared me while I was questing because I thought he was an NPC about to attack me, and we talked about your FC which rekindled an interest in making a Garlean of some sort, I have a few ideas, that was put out due to lack of overall interest. I've always wanted to try my hand at being an anti-villain since most people only see the pure villainous side of Garleans.

Ah ok thank you. I was speaking with Ramsus the other day, he scared me while I was questing because I thought he was an NPC about to attack me, and we talked about your FC which rekindled an interest in making a Garlean of some sort, I have a few ideas, that was put out due to lack of overall interest. I've always wanted to try my hand at being an anti-villain since most people only see the pure villainous side of Garleans.

I Certainly think you should go for it ;) We're not really villainous personally either, you might be able to make one now before the servers lock

Oh that was you! haha you had thought a Garlean NPC was attacking you! I remember our exchange quite well. We're up to a lot of things and I think this is going to be good. I've even changed this one as my main just coz I love the RP of it so much.

(plus it doesn't hurt that FFXIV actually provides us with Garlean material: MAgitek Armor Mounts, Garlean suits, etc...)

Oh that was you! haha you had thought a Garlean NPC was attacking you! I remember our exchange quite well. We're up to a lot of things and I think this is going to be good. I've even changed this one as my main just coz I love the RP of it so much.

(plus it doesn't hurt that FFXIV actually provides us with Garlean material: MAgitek Armor Mounts, Garlean suits, etc...)

Haha yeah, I've went ahead and decided to try it out and made a Garlean named Aurelia Domna who will likely be a magitek engineer, being a PUG and ALC combo kinda like Rikku from FFX. Too bad all the Garlean stuff is lvl 50... although she will likely use the alchemists outfit so I will be leveling that over PUG >.>

Haha yeah, I've went ahead and decided to try it out and made a Garlean named Aurelia Domna who will likely be a magitek engineer, being a PUG and ALC combo kinda like Rikku from FFX. Too bad all the Garlean stuff is lvl 50... although she will likely use the alchemists outfit so I will be leveling that over PUG >.>

that sounds perfect! we are in need of a good magitek engineer! or more!

• 2 months later...

I have a feeling that our FC, the Harbingers, are going to rival your FC. I know that my character will rival Ramsus someday!

Easy, tiger! :P We have our own Garleans to face before we chase down anyone else's!