Looking for RP [Balmung]

Hi everyone! I've looked around the linkshells and the forums and haven't quite found what I'm searching for so I decided to post this ad. 

I've been a Roleplayer for over 15 years, and have done MMO RPG quite a bit as well, mostly in WoW. When I got into the beta and fell in love with FFXIV I knew I wanted to RP in it but alas time and circumstance have kept me from fulfilling that goal until now.

What I am looking for is a group of people to construct solid awesome fun character building/changing stories with that can be drawn out over a few weeks or even months. I have had several roleplaying buddies in the past who I was able to bounce ideas back and forth with and come up with some really good stories, and that's really what I want to find here. It can be a linkshell or just a group of like minded people crafting interesting stories with our characters, but no FC's as I am in one with my RL friends. I'm not too much into the RP where you just converge in a city or tavern and that's all it is, just your characters sitting around talking all the time (no offense to those that enjoy that, it's just not my cup of tea). 

With the style of FFXIV, I only have one character that I play (though on WoW I had 2 accounts full of characters on the same server lol) as she currently fulfills all that I need from both a game perspective and an RP perspective. Here is a little bit about her:

Name -- Faustina Myrron

Race -- Mi'qote, Seeker of the Sun

Clan -- Coeurl, but she is not involved with them

Family -- Her father is a native of Limsa who is an ex-pirate; he works in the shipyards and is also a supplier for her mother. Her mother runs a small stall in Hawker's Alley selling handmade accessories and other assorted goods (not for adventurers, more for citizens as they are only for looks).

Purpose -- Faustina is completely obsessed with :chocobo:chocobos:chocobo: to the point that she wants to run her own chocobo farm one day, complete with breeding and training for racing and pleasure riding. To that end, she struck out on her own to find ways to make money so she can eventually buy her farm. She is deeply mired in the summoning arts, but also is a talented weaver and botanist. Recently she has taken a keen liking to treasure hunting. She is generally a nice person who tries to do good and will help others, especially if there is payment involved, but if anything might come between her and her dream she steers clear of it. 

Brief History -- Faustina's mother left the Coeurl clan to marry her father, and has been completely cut off from them since then. However, she married for love and has no regrets. Faustina is their only child and was raised somewhat sheltered, but had always seen chocobos and been highly interested in them. When she left home to find her way in the world, her father asked a friend of his to watch over her, and thus she gained a companion for most of her journey. As she has grown so much in strength and can mostly take care of herself now, she tends to be on her own a lot, ever searching for ways to make more gil.

As for my availability, I work from home but I like to get up and move around/exercise after my work day is over so I'm not online during the week until around 8-8:30 PM CST. I usually can stay on til around 11 CST after that. Fridays I have all night and Saturday and Sunday can vary.

I like to do both 'in person' RP where our characters are together in the game doig stuff and/or chat RP, through Linkshells. 

If this sounds interesting at all to you, please don't hesitate to give me a shout! Reply here, send me a PM, message me in game, it all works :) Let's start hashing out a fun/interesting story to go through! It could be anything from a new gil making scheme, an amazing treasure to hunt that is worth thousands, etc etc. Sky's the limit!

What a coincidence. E'khei happens to work for the Immortal Flames as a Chocobo Inspector. I would be most glad to RP with you.

Unfortunately, most of my time right now (including my weekends starting next week) will be focused completely on completing various assignments in Airman Leadership School for the next...5 weeks. I might have one hour a night to play. Key word being /might/.

Hi S'imba! I will message you in game :) 

Ekhei -- That's awesome! I would love to have RP fun with you! I'll add you in game to my friends list and hopefully I can catch you on during these times. Perhaps when your school is done we can even hatch out some plots together :)

Hi everyone! I've looked around the linkshells and the forums and haven't quite found what I'm searching for so I decided to post this ad. 

I've been a Roleplayer for over 15 years, and have done MMO RPG quite a bit as well, mostly in WoW. When I got into the beta and fell in love with FFXIV I knew I wanted to RP in it but alas time and circumstance have kept me from fulfilling that goal until now.

What I am looking for is a group of people to construct solid awesome fun character building/changing stories with that can be drawn out over a few weeks or even months. I have had several roleplaying buddies in the past who I was able to bounce ideas back and forth with and come up with some really good stories, and that's really what I want to find here. It can be a linkshell or just a group of like minded people crafting interesting stories with our characters, but no FC's as I am in one with my RL friends. I'm not too much into the RP where you just converge in a city or tavern and that's all it is, just your characters sitting around talking all the time (no offense to those that enjoy that, it's just not my cup of tea). 

With the style of FFXIV, I only have one character that I play (though on WoW I had 2 accounts full of characters on the same server lol) as she currently fulfills all that I need from both a game perspective and an RP perspective. Here is a little bit about her:

Name -- Faustina Myrron

Race -- Mi'qote, Seeker of the Sun

Clan -- Coeurl, but she is not involved with them

Family -- Her father is a native of Limsa who is an ex-pirate; he works in the shipyards and is also a supplier for her mother. Her mother runs a small stall in Hawker's Alley selling handmade accessories and other assorted goods (not for adventurers, more for citizens as they are only for looks).

Purpose -- Faustina is completely obsessed with :chocobo:chocobos:chocobo: to the point that she wants to run her own chocobo farm one day, complete with breeding and training for racing and pleasure riding. To that end, she struck out on her own to find ways to make money so she can eventually buy her farm. She is deeply mired in the summoning arts, but also is a talented weaver and botanist. Recently she has taken a keen liking to treasure hunting. She is generally a nice person who tries to do good and will help others, especially if there is payment involved, but if anything might come between her and her dream she steers clear of it. 

Brief History -- Faustina's mother left the Coeurl clan to marry her father, and has been completely cut off from them since then. However, she married for love and has no regrets. Faustina is their only child and was raised somewhat sheltered, but had always seen chocobos and been highly interested in them. When she left home to find her way in the world, her father asked a friend of his to watch over her, and thus she gained a companion for most of her journey. As she has grown so much in strength and can mostly take care of herself now, she tends to be on her own a lot, ever searching for ways to make more gil.

As for my availability, I work from home but I like to get up and move around/exercise after my work day is over so I'm not online during the week until around 8-8:30 PM CST. I usually can stay on til around 11 CST after that. Fridays I have all night and Saturday and Sunday can vary.

I like to do both 'in person' RP where our characters are together in the game doig stuff and/or chat RP, through Linkshells. 

If this sounds interesting at all to you, please don't hesitate to give me a shout! Reply here, send me a PM, message me in game, it all works :) Let's start hashing out a fun/interesting story to go through! It could be anything from a new gil making scheme, an amazing treasure to hunt that is worth thousands, etc etc. Sky's the limit!

Hello and welcome to Balmung! I've been meaning to get a chance to write in here and give proper greetings and a gesture towards LOTS of RP! Currently, my character Gus Pumpkinweed is hiring and accepting all sorts into his business and organization. All the details on what to expect and what is required are in this link:

[align=center]http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7024

[/align]

[align=left]Gus does NOT lay employees off for tardiness or no-shows. RL takes priority. Based on what I read, I sincerely hope that Gus along with all his employees, have a chance to meet this fantastic character. We RANDOM RP, have events, have an active and positive LS and are always looking for places to exchange stories in places OTHER than just taverns... but taverns are okay too :P

Please contact me here through private message, or respond here if you'd like...OR just send me a tell IN GAME

-Happily Waiting,

Gus Pumpkinweed[/align]

Oh awesome Tana! I would love to do something :D I'm conjuring up some choco related plans, esp after all the letter from the producer announcements :) 

Hi Gus :) Actually, I am planning on coming to your event tonight, so that's great. Thanks for the post! If anyone else here is planning on going to the event I will see you all there, and of course add you all in game as well. ^^

When I have more concrete story ideas/plans I will post them here too... I know right now it seems like I just kind of threw myself out in front of everyone without any set ideas but I want to hear your ideas and brainstorm together!!