Lando voice, "Hello, what have we here?"

Guest Hiroshu

I tend to be slow on everything. I take my sweet time because well. idk i just do lol.

No worries, all in good time. :thumbsup:

but if i'm on i'll friend you, then whine about how i need a friend to help me though dungeons, because i've had a bad record of getting really stupid tanks so i'm going to stick with friends. *nods*

Guest Hiroshu

but if i'm on i'll friend you, then whine about how i need a friend to help me though dungeons, because i've had a bad record of getting really stupid tanks so i'm going to stick with friends. *nods*

*nod* My sword is yours. Although I can't promise I'll be any good yet. :D

it's fine, so long as your not rude or a troll.

Guest Hiroshu

I know, I's just kidding. I'm awesome. 8-)

I know, I's just kidding. I'm awesome. 8-)

lol alright. :P

Guest Hiroshu

It was fun RPing with you last night!

You too! Thanks for giving me the chance to breathe fire. xD I always enjoy the barmaid/tender types. It's a very clever way to open yourself up to a lot of RP opportunities and, like last night, tends to connect multiple people across the tavern who might not have interacted otherwise.