I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Heavenly Calyx, S'amina Fhey
  • Primary character: Heavenly Calyx
  • Linkshells: Member of Broken Chairs
  • Primary RP linkshell: --

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to heavy is what I'm aiming for. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Those are the potential consequences of getting into hairy situations! They can be fun to play out AND fun to avoid in creative ways. It'll take a lot for me to accept permanent death of a character in a game where Raise is a thing. Loss of limb (or function of one) and other such heavy injuries are another matter, though I won't smile on a character being randomly rolled on the street and permanently maimed as a result.

• Views on IC romance:

• To me romance can be a fun side flavor for friendly relations built over time (or relatively suddenly, given chemistry), but they aren't the main focus of my play.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Oh goodness, I LOVE building up a platonic 'family' of friends, or even occasionally getting folk to play out blood relations. They help form a part of who your character is, and are all kinds of fun to bounce off of in positive and negative ways. I'm not so much about 'long lost' siblings, but am amenable to at least being asked about playing a close blood relation mentioned on the character wiki (or a farther off one not mentioned). I just need to get to know the player some first!

• Views on lore:

• I'm not terribly in the know about world lore, but I try to play within it as much as possible. For example the IC 'problem' of White Mages being super rare, my future WHM jobbed character is going to play off as a rather learned Conjurer, but not declare herself a White Mage in character. But I won't hold anything against declared rarities at all. It's just a personal preference.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I LOVE listening in on /say roleplay, it makes for an entertaining time! I'll take part in it as well, but the organization of /tell and linkshells make it much easier for me to find a bit of calm when conversation gets going at a hectic pace. I find myself having to think hard about replies more often than I'd like, and don't want to agitate anyone with my relatively slow pace until I get into the swing of things.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern
  • Contact info: I tend to give that out over /tell in game, if necessary

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]