Hello there!

Hello there people, I've been looking around for a place to finally post my introduction to the RPing community. It's been a very long time since I've been able to get into something as fun as RPing with the right group of people. Anyways, On with the introduction.

The name is Terris, I've always found myself playing on my own, in a room full of people, so to speak. So I'd like to use this as a chance to network and find new friends to play with, and RP with.

I've been playing MMO's for a while now, Started my -now- vast career with FFXI, I often still play that under the name of Terris. I've played various MMOs over the years though, Currents are SW:toR, and FFXIV. Others in the past have included Wildstar, LotR:O, WoW, TSW, Anything that really catches my interest. Some I've RP'd in some I have not.

RPing Experience was started when I was a much younger man, when Text based RP in Yahoo! chats was still all the rage, All in all I've been Rping for about 16 Years or so. In various forms such as Text based, Tabletop gaming, LARP, and just a couple of kids with a vast imagination that could make anything happen.

It'll be a great time to Meet some people finally, Trying to reform that sense of community I've had in the past. Feel free to give me a shout on here or in game. It'll be great to have some conversation!

Terris Blackthorne

Text-based rp, woo! I bet you feel old. I still enjoy a MUD every now and again, even with all these fancy graphics floating about. :)

Did you do any LARPing with costumes? I love costumes.

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you're able to find all the rp you're looking for!

Yahoo! Chat

How awesome is that. I was doing that for a *very* short time until I found the wide world of MUDs to play in on my AOL connection on my "very updated" computer at the time which had an internal ZIP Drive.

Yeah. ZIP Drive. That lasted. Google that outdated piece of junk. Can only imagine what my grandfather paid for that.

I have so much fun on this game role playing. The community is great and it's nice to have another fun person branching out into it.

Welcome!

RPing Experience was started when I was a much younger man, when Text based RP in Yahoo! chats was still all the rage, All in all I've been Rping for about 16 Years or so. In various forms such as Text based, Tabletop gaming, LARP, and just a couple of kids with a vast imagination that could make anything happen.

Tabletop gaming, the gold stuff! Welcome to the community, I hope you have lots of fun! :D

Thank you for all the replies! And yes, I do feel old. lol More like one of those crotchity old "get offa my lawn!" types. I've dabbled a bit in the RP of this game while I was playing it in the past, I figured it was time that I gave myself a formal introduction. Never any costumes though, when I did LARPing, it was a couple of kids with vivid imaginations, building a world with our minds, and just being kids.

I've messed with ZIP drives in the past. Yes, your perception of them is about the same as what they are.. useless. :P I do appreciate the warm welcome, and I would love very much to embed myself within a few story lines. I do believe that is where the fun comes, with socializing and playing with others that are like minded.

Thanks for the responses!

Terris Blackthorne