Adventurer's Guild

[align=center]This linkshell is meant to keep Roleplayers and their companies in the know for events, RP invites/gatherings, dungeons and general aid for fellow roleplayers.[/align]

[align=center]Users are encouraged to use this linkshell to let people know where their characters are located and that they are available for RP. If you are having a small get together and would be interested in having a few more join this is also a good linkshell to use.[/align]

[align=center]All who love RP are welcome so long as they are respectful to their fellow player.[/align]

[align=center]---[/align]

[align=center]This linkshell is not meant to be used as FC recruitment and advertisement. Nor is it meant to be used to single out players or FCs in any sort of negative light.[/align]

[align=center]Harassment in the channel should not be happening but if it does please contact M'elodie Valtyr about the issue.[/align]

[align=center]---[/align]

[align=center]This channel is regularly maintained, if you are accidentally removed by wrongful perception of inactivity please just ask for an invite or talk to me personally. It could just be that by happenstance my hours never sync with yours and I am unable to record your name as being online for 2+ weeks.[/align]

[align=center]--- [/align]

[align=center]If you are looking for an IC linkshell might I suggest Sellswords.[/align]

After gaining leadership of this channel only a few days ago I am attempting to get it back on track. I've cleared out a few inactive people and may have removed a few active people in the process.

If this is the case you have my humblest apologies. Please contact me in game and I'll have you added right back in.

Cheers!

-Zoetrooper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am very interested in joining this linkshell and if someone could contact me with a pearl I would love that, contact me on here or in game my mains name is W'ami Celah, thank you for your time and help :)

Just did a search for you. I should be on much of today since I do not work. Yay! Give Zachree Rowlaux a poke.

I am very interested in joining this linkshell and if someone could contact me with a pearl I would love that, contact me on here or in game my mains name is W'ami Celah, thank you for your time and help :)

Just did a search for you. I should be on much of today since I do not work. Yay! Give Zachree Rowlaux a poke.

I will be looking for you I am logging on now :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently there is no room in this LS. I am trying to take screenshots of active people in an attempt to prune it, but this is a process that takes a week or so.

I can suggest the LS "Random Role Play", you may want to look up the LS on the lodestone because I can't remember the leader of it at the moment.

• 1 month later...

I've been looking for a linkshell like this, so if/when this one has any open spaces, could I hop in?

I won't be able to really get in-game again until the 10th, but I might be able to jump on late at night for a little bit until then (PDT timezone). If anyone catches me online, it's K'yonah Tia.