New to the Balmung server

Hey there, always good to see some new faces about! :D Welcome to the RPC! Feel free to say hello if you see me around and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Thanks to both of you. Well I have played this game for some time so I'm not sure of anything I'd need other then maybe to find others to play and rp with but i'm sure there is a place on the forums here for me to find free companies. Hope to see you sometime though!

There are plenty out there that's for sure!

In case you haven't found it, this will take you to a list of free companies and link shells on Balmung.

Happy hunting! I hope you find one that suits your needs!

Thanks to both of you. Well I have played this game for some time so I'm not sure of anything I'd need other then maybe to find others to play and rp with but i'm sure there is a place on the forums here for me to find free companies. Hope to see you sometime though!

I'm always happy to RP and yes, you can find the Linkshell hall here with lots of RP LS's and FC's to join! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We also have an IC LS. You can learn more about us here or on our site. You can apply there if you're interested. :)