Want to roleplay?

Hi, I go by Kheda usually and I'm just returning after about a six month absence from the RP scene on Gilgamesh. I'm not sure if it's just me, or if the roleplay has died down a bit. Regardless, I want to reach out and try to connect with some of my fellow roleplayers so that I can get back into the swing of things. I am mostly roleplaying my Miqo'te male, Kheda'ya. He needs new friends, male or female - though be warned, he's a bit of a playboy and he doesn't care who knows it. There are many layers to him, however, you just gotta take the time to peel them away. ( I know that sounds corny, I like corny things. xD )

Either way, Kheda is currently a Co-Manager of a growing company and would also likely be interested in some business connections. I'm up for really anything, I just need things thrown at me. We could meet up in game, just PM me here and let me know - or add Kheda'ya Zahre. If I'm not in-game you can always add my Skype, zombriix.

I am usually available all day as I don't usually stay up terribly late due to a toddler that likes to wake me up at 6am everyday. SO, hit me up, I am ready and willing to begin again!

Welcome back, Kheda! I think I wandered into Gilgamesh halfway through your absence so also, Hullo!

Everything's died down a bit, some folks have left the scene and even the game, but it's also summertime! So I'm sure people will be back eventually. 

Things have changed, even scattered but its never too late. Last night, the summerford RP gathering went off quite well and it was a lot of fun. Conversations about mad miqo'te women with axes chasing mages named "Kiggles", random dancing interruptions, etc. 

I, myself, am taking what little time I'll have away from my extended family this weekend (Reunions, what can ya do?) to put some more detailed touches onto a storyline I'm writing for my little FC of RPers. 

Point being, We're around.... :D

Cheers!

-Black Hat

Welcome back, Kheda! I think I wandered into Gilgamesh halfway through your absence so also, Hullo!

Everything's died down a bit, some folks have left the scene and even the game, but it's also summertime! So I'm sure people will be back eventually. 

Things have changed, even scattered but its never too late. Last night, the summerford RP gathering went off quite well and it was a lot of fun. Conversations about mad miqo'te women with axes chasing mages named "Kiggles", random dancing interruptions, etc. 

I, myself, am taking what little time I'll have away from my extended family this weekend (Reunions, what can ya do?) to put some more detailed touches onto a storyline I'm writing for my little FC of RPers. 

Point being, We're around.... :D

Cheers!

-Black Hat

Thank you, Black Hat, for the welcome! I'm glad to hear that people are still around, just need to find them it seems! I want to participate in the gatherings again, even have Kheda'ya signed up to help at a Ladies' Night event, haha! Should be fun.

Still looking for roleplay and interactions though, I don't bite, really! :P

A friend of mine made a very good point that it is probably because it is the summer months and that activity will improve as people come back from holidays. I personally have been using Sellswords to keep my fingers on the pulse of the RP community.

You are of course welcome to brofist Zach any time.