The Bloody Knuckles - Fight Night!

The Bloody Knuckles dive and fighting ring is now open! 

Tired of fancy, frilly and cozy affairs? Come down to the 24th plot of the Goblet 3rd ward where you can enjoy some hard booze and questionable cutters -- all while enjoying the sight of a good, raw fight! It's all about booze, blood and sweat -- with the occasional steak thrown in-between. 

("M'serious!" Berrod interjected hotly, "One o'the guys took out a fat Aldgoat flank steak and socked the other one wit' it! I dunno if we should make that against the rules, but it was bloody brilliant!")

For those who do like the sniffy comforts and pampering, there's a lovely parasol garden outside that provides a grand view of the canyon-- drinks and food are served by order.

("Air's clean an' fresh out there too," Berrod managed to chime in, "Don't smell so much like sweat an' booze.")

Players wanting to show their characters' stuff are more than welcome to apply for any of the four spots in the fights. At the moment, TWO spots are OPEN. They'll be filling fast though, so grab them while you can! Those who don't make it in the first week will by duly considered for the next. 

The first official fight night is on Friday 11th July (however that would be represented on the Eorzean calendar -- I've not a clue) at 8pm EST. There will be two fights, featuring four fighters. The fights are not tournament style as of yet -- they're simply meant to be entertainment for the patrons, as well as a challenge for the fighters themselves. The winners of each fight will receive a monetary prize and of course, bragging rights! The pairings will be announced on Wednesday 9th July.

In addition, the fighting ring is available for use as a training facility ("Or a grudge-resolution venue," Berrod added helpfully) when not being utilized to host official bouts. More detailed rules for the fights are forthcoming, so stay tuned.

("There gonna be pretty girls?")

Wait, what?

("You heard me! There gonna be pretty girls there?")

Berrod, you're running the thing, if you want pretty girls there, go invite some.

("Awyeah...!")

((The event has been postponed -- I'll make an announcement when I decide to schedule it again!))

Natalie needs some stress relief due to recent events, and will be more than happy to feed people some knuckles sandwiches (and/or eat them herself).

Liueq0I.jpg

I get off work at 5pst/8est, so as long as me getting there at about 8:20 EST is ok then I can make it.

Natalie needs some stress relief due to recent events, and will be more than happy to feed people some knuckles sandwiches (and/or eat them herself).

Liueq0I.jpg

I get off work at 5pst/8est, so as long as me getting there at about 8:20 EST is ok then I can make it.

That's perfect! The slot's all hers!