Noobie :3

:bouncy:Finaly i get in Balmung thanks to all people helping me.

I'm noobie in Final Fantasy XVI but hopefully i'll learn fast. I plan to join the Roleplaying as soon i get some decent RP clothing:blush:

And level up a bit so people can take me seriosly.

If anyone is filling to help me get started with the game and Roleplaying i'd be forever grateful. :love:

I needs to read tons of lore so if you know a place i can find it post me a link thank you ;)

Character name is "Wolfskull Nortyrdaeg" I think i got the name right for Roegadyn.:moogle:

Hope to see lots of you in game:chocobo:

Hey there!

A good place to start with lore is the wiki (and there is a naming guide for the roegadyn in there, as well as roegadyn words here -- but don't stress over it, imo). Another good place is just by doing some questing and stuff -- they front load the story quest with the basics of ARR as well as whatever city-state you start in, so it definitely helps. There is a lovely roleplaying guide here, which you can use to freshen up on the basics if it's been awhile since you've rped or you haven't rped in a mmo before.

Most of all, have fun. Don't be afraid to make mistakes -- everyone makes mistakes. As long as you put in the effort and keep trying, you'll become old hat in no time.

Welcome to the RPC!

Hey there!

A good place to start with lore is the wiki (and there is a naming guide for the roegadyn in there, as well as roegadyn words here -- but don't stress over it, imo).  Another good place is just by doing some questing and stuff -- they front load the story quest with the basics of ARR as well as whatever city-state you start in, so it definitely helps.  There is a lovely roleplaying guide here, which you can use to freshen up on the basics if it's been awhile since you've rped or you haven't rped in a mmo before.

Most of all, have fun.  Don't be afraid to make mistakes -- everyone makes mistakes.  As long as you put in the effort and keep trying, you'll become old hat in no time.

Welcome to the RPC!

Thank you :)

It's always nice to meet new people in the roleplaying community. ^_^

I'm fairly new to the server myself, and not very far in level or the main story (still need to fight Ifrit ^_^;;), so if you ever see me and need someone to run a low-level dungeon with you or anything, don't be afraid to send a /tell my way! I'm open for OOC and IC stuff, whatever helps you get going.